9 Lovely Chocolate Gifts for Friendship Day
Chocolates work for everyone. You all ought to have bought a buddy who is mad over chocolates. Haven't you? This Friendship day, pamper your pricey friend who has usually spread laughter in your life with a mouth-watering great friend gift.
Fabelle Chocolate Gift Pack
The Fabelle Société de Chocolat is a special chocolate-making program designed by using the master chocolatiers of Fabelle chocolates at ITC luxury hotels. An experience to foster the love for chocolate and give you a perception of the high-quality nuances of chocolate making. A pack of 20 pralines are available for Rs.1,850 at itcstore.
Mango and Chilly Chocolate Gift Box
What better way to celebrate Friendship Day than gifting some mouth-watering special flavours of chocolates? This gift box comes in a combination of five portions of Mango chocolates and two pieces of chilli sweets in two golden boxes. The sweets containers can be teamed up with any product to make a hamper. It costs just Rs. 350 at igp.com.
Ferrero Rocher Bouquet
Cheer your loved ones by gifting them this Ferrero Rocher chocolate bouquet as a token of your love and adoration this friendship day. It is sure to delight your friends and create joyous moments to enjoy and cherish. This one a perfect gift to wonderfully express your love, gratitude, and concern to your precious ones. You can get it for Rs. 695 at myflowertree.com
Bouquet with Flowers and Teddy Bear
If you want to make any day special for your friends, send this amazing Gift Hamper to them. It has a bouquet of 10 Red Roses, wrapped in Red paper, 2 Cadburys Dairy Milk Silks, a Half Kg Black Forest Cake and a cute Teddy Bear. You can get it on myflowertree.com for Rs. 1499.
Looking for something different to gift your friends this friendship day? Or just planning to watch a movie together on friendship day? This chocolate popcorn is the perfect gift that you can enjoy together. Available at Amazon for just Rs. 170, this chocolate flavoured popcorn is the best snack to gift people.
Chocolates in a Horse Carriage
Beautiful chocolates that come in a lovely Horse Carriage. A gift for that special friend on friendship day, this gift is unique and available at Rs. 299 on Amazon. This pack contains 10 chocolates and can be used as a decorative piece as well.
Different from the usual basket of flowers, this basket contains an assortment of chocolates. this basket contains 25 pcs of high quality chocolates. Available on Amazon for Rs. 440/- this product is an ideal chocolate gift this friendship day.
Brookside Exotic Chocolates
We all have that one friend who really appreciates dark, exotic chocolates. Brookside brings you dark exotic chocolate that is the perfect gift. But this pack of 200 gms of chocolate for Rs. 360 at Amazon.com
Belgium Chocolate Gift Pack
Mouth-watering chocolates that come in a stunning gift pack. Chocolates that come from Belgium and are a luxury treat for that best friend. You can get this perfect gift delivered anywhere in India for Rs. 1759 on Amazon.
What is Friendship Day?
"Friendships are relationships that involve two very necessary dimensions – interdependence and voluntary participation" As everybody who's ever been in a friendship knows, it is wonderful, yet complicated. True friendships are hallmarked with the aid of each member's desire to have interaction with the different – it is about the mutual hobby in one another's experiences and thoughts, as properly as an experience of 'belongingness' and connection. Friendships require reciprocity – of admiration, respect, trust, and emotional and instrumental support.
In different words, friendship is wonderful, and a good deal of ink has been spilt in citing the virtues of having friends. That's now not to say friendship is easy, though. It needs time and effort, and it requires that people put any person other than themselves first sometimes. But in order for that to work, a friend can grant a monstrous amount of support and comfort in good times and in bad.
A Day For Friends
Life wouldn’t be fun without fine friends. They’re the people that can be counted on to be there at a moment’s notice. The ones who love, laugh, support, and cherish – in both desirable and awful times. Friends can be celebrated on any day of the year, however what better day than Friendship Day? The day is mostly unofficial, with no clear clue as to its origins, but that does nothing to minimise the number of people who mark the day every year by celebrating with their friends.
Celebrations can be as low key or as flamboyant as desired. A picnic in the park, a small meeting over coffee, or a pleasant meal in a favourite restaurant are popular ways to have a good time and celebrate a close friendship. Should distance keep friends apart, a simple phone call to the your friends can also count as a celebration.
Celebrations and Fun
On this day, people spend time with their Friends and express love for them. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wristbands is a famous tradition of this occasion.
- Tell the world what your friends mean to you: Write an extraordinary message on your friend’s Facebook pages letting them, and the rest of the world, be aware of how much you appreciate them.
- Give a present on your friend's behalf to a favoured charity: Let your buddy be aware of how an awful lot you admire their kindness, generosity and true care for others in difficulty by means of making a donation in their name. This is an exceptional gift to give anyone who has everything.
- Compile a list of sayings about friendship: Handwrite these quotes with ink, markers and different colourful notes on single notecards and skinny bind them collectively in a miniature chapbook.
Ideas to Celebrate Friendship Day
People now buy a bouquet of beautiful flowers or brilliant floral arrangements to make their pals feel valued on this unique day. Pink and Yellow roses are highly famous as friendship day gifts among the young generations. Apart from this, there are others who prefer to gift brilliant chocolate containers to add more sweetness to their friendship.
Not only flower bouquets and chocolates, there is a lot of frenzy around friendship day bracelets and bands also. People purchase friendship bands/bracelets and one-of-a-kind personalized items for their pals to honour Friendship Day. You can gift a personalized bracelet, locket, pendant, and exclusive gadgets in order to express feelings toward your cherished friend.
Even restaurants, dance clubs, bars, and other such locations do furnish one-of-a-kind discounts, presents and gifts to beautify the celebratory mood of Friendship Day. Young crowds flock these locations and have a truly fun time with wonderful fanfare.
Organize a Party
Plan a Gigantic party for Friendship day! When we start thinking of celebrating any of the big days of our existence, the first thing that comes to thought is a party, a grand one! The same goes for friendship day too. Its friendship day and you certainly want it to be an ideal day to have a good time with a handful of your favourite friends. But the thought of partying usually needs a little planning beforehand. You have to make certain to start planning it out a few days earlier than the day. Where to party, how to do it, whom to invite, which game to play, everything has to be taken care of!
Gather Your Best Buds and Go on a Camping Trip
Camping on Friendship Day is a gorgeous way to have a nice time with pals and create timeless memories. Explore mother nature, go fishing, hiking, and enjoy some out of doors things with your friends. It is not every day that you get to spend time in a natural and beautiful environment together. All you need to do is choose a spot and the things to do that your group would enjoy and have a fun-filled, action-packed Friendship Day.
Spend Time With Friends at An Adventure Park
Friendship Day can give you the danger to be an infant all over again. Remember how lots of fun it used to be to convince buddies to get on that roller coaster? What used to be better, however, was roasting them for being such scared creatures. You could relive all these moments of your adulthood, too. Just visit your nearest adventure park and come again with a lot of memories.
Share Memories with Friends Over a Cozy Meal
Some of the fondest recollections we acquire in the circle of life are the ones that remind us of our beloved friends. Moments of limitless laughter, longest chats, and beautiful times shared with friends are clearly priceless. Whenever you read a lovely poem or a quote about friendship, you can be instantly drawn into a world of lovely memories about the moments that you spent with friends.
The very essence of life is to continue to make such stunning memories that one can seem to be returned to and smile about. Sharing these memories is almost as important as creating these memories. Celebrating friendship day by just sharing memories that you have created together over a drink or dinner can be the perfect solution if you want to spend a quiet friendship day together with your best buddies.
Fun Activities for Friendship Day
Take a minute to think about the humans who are closest to you – many will be contributors to your family, but the rest will be your dearest and truest friends. Although you should never need a reason to celebrate your friendship with others (though some have adopted the way of life of the “friend-anniversary”), here are some activities that you can do together:
- Make friendship bracelets. Friendship bracelets have long been used to signify the connection between BFFs, so if you and yours don't already have one, grab your supplies and get started!
- Go to the beach. If the weather permits, get hold of your shades, pack a lunch, and put on your quality seashore outfit so that you and your pal(s) can spend the day outdoors!
- Plan a dinner party. Have a bunch of buddies that you’d like to have a good time with? Plan a dinner party either at your preferred restaurant or at someone’s home! If you pick outdoors to devour in, think about a potluck, the place you ask each pal to carry their first-class dinner dish.
- Take a day trip. Some of the pleasant visitor sights are positioned properly in your personal backyard. Research a few of the pinnacle matters to do in your city (or neighbouring communities) and make a day out of it – some thoughts can also encompass the aquarium, the zoo, a botanical garden or a museum!
- Make Cards Together. Make cards together with your friends while remembering old school days. Talk about life while making the cards. Let yourself be creative and have fun together.
- Make a Fun Photo Collage. Make collages that will impress friends with traditional picture grid layouts and more than a few kinds of collage templates. Or just collect all the childhood photos of you and your friend; that will just make it the best day for them.
- Create Friendship Books. Browsing through some exceptional pal gifts ideas? How about publishing a ‘Dosti’ book? Your friend who has continually been with you via thick and skinny deserves something extraordinary this Friendship day. And a reminiscence book with snapshots and messages will be in reality an overwhelming gift for a friend.
Make it memorable and special
Go out of your way to celebrate your friend indeed who has been a friend in need. Cherish and celebrate your good friends as much as you can on this friendship day. Show yourself to be a true friend who is reliable, caring and thoughtful.