A Complete Guide on How to Gift Chocolates!
Chocolate is love! Sounds like a simple statement, right? But, we assure you that most of the replies will be along the line of "Hell, yeah!". It is not just the most favourite sweet treat of all times but, it is also one of the best options for a gift to a loved one. If you want to learn how to gift chocolates in the most elegant manner, then keep reading to learn about unique chocolate gift ideas, DIY chocolate boxes and online available chocolates treats!
Chocolates That Are Best-Suited to Be Gifted
Here we have listed three of the best ways to present a chocolaty gift:
Does your loved one prefer personalised gifts? Are you confused about how to get personalised chocolates? Well, it is quite simple - make it yourself! Personalisation is not just about having photographs or names on the gift, but in reality, it is more about how close the gift is to the giver and the receiver's heart. If cooking is your hobby, then this would be quite easy for you. However, if you are slightly weaker in this domain, then there is nothing to worry about. The Internet is there to rescue you. There are multiple sources available on the internet which can guide you through. So get your apron on ladies and gents, it's time to make some yummilicious chocolaty treats!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
If the receiver of your gift is a strawberry lover, here's the perfect gift for them! Think about a perfect and juicy red strawberry covered in dark chocolate. Yum, right? Gift him/her a box filled with strawberries dipped in chocolate.
You can do this in two ways. First, you can either buy it online or from a store, or you can make it yourself. If you intend to make it yourself then all you need is strawberries, dark chocolate and white chocolate and follow these steps:
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Wash the strawberries and dry them thoroughly.
- Melt the dark chocolate, dip each strawberry in it and then place it on a baking sheet.
- Prepare white chocolate drizzle and decorate the strawberries with it.
- Now place them in a rectangular box, you can use one of the DIY ideas that we have provided later.
- And ta-da! Your yummy chocolate dipped strawberries are ready to be savoured. We assure you that your loved one will be surprised and will love this unique and yummy gift.
An Assorted Box of Favourite Chocolates
Chocolates come in a variety of different tastes and from multiple brands. It is always difficult to love just one flavour, and most of us have multiple favourites. Is your friend also among such people who love a diverse range of chocolates? Are you confused that which chocolate is best-suited to be gifted? We have a simple solution to your confusion. Gift all of his/her favourite chocolates. Yes, you read it correctly, gift all of them. Arrange them in a chocolate box or a basket and you will be good to go. That look of surprise and a warm smile that will appear on his/her face after receiving the gift will be worth all the hassle!
4 Ideas to for Creative DIY Chocolate Gift Wraps and Boxes
Do you want to add a creative twist to your choco-licious gift? Choose your favourite DIY chocolate gift wrap or box from the ideas given below:
Gift Covering for Circular Chocolates
Are you concerned about the packaging of yummy circular chocolates that you have bought to gift? Don't worry, we have a simple DIY packaging idea which will wrap those beauties in a stylish and cute manner!
- Crepe paper
- A template
- Paper clips
- A note
- Ribbon of your favourite colour
- Make a template as shown in the image. You can also acquire it from the internet.
- Take two square pieces of crepe paper and fold them twice such that all eight parts are equal.
- Place the template on the crepe papers and cut them accordingly.
- Unfold the crepe papers. Now, you have two circular designed crepe papers as shown in the image.
- Place these crepe papers one over another and place the circular chocolate in the middle.
- Now, wrap the crepe paper around the chocolate and tie its top with the ribbon as shown in the image.
- Attach the personalised note with the ribbon by passing it through a hole which can be made by a hole punching machine.
- Ta-da! Your circular chocolates are ready to be gifted!
Single Serving Chocolate Box
Are you in search of ideas to wrap a single serving of chocolate in a creative manner to present as a gift? If yes, then you have clicked on the perfect source. This simple yet, colourful packaging will add further charm to your gift.
- Double-sided cardstock
- Bone folder
- Take a double-sided cardstock in your favourite design.
- Print the template which is shown in the image or sketch it on a plain piece of paper and cut it out.
- Place the template on the plain side of the cardstock and cut it out.
- With the help of the bone folder outline the edges of the square to such extent that they are easily foldable as shown in the image.
- Place the chocolate in the middle of the square and fold all four sizes around as shown in the image.
- Bonus Idea: If you want to gift multiple single serving chocolates, then wrap them in such packages and place them on a plastic sheet, wrap it around and tie the top of it with a colourful ribbon.
Giant Gift Box that Looks Like Chocolate
Do you want to gift someone a box that they would want to savour then and there? Yes, you read it correctly, a box! Well, that is what you can make after following this DIY. A box that resembles chocolate! This box is an amazing manner to gift chocolates, and we assure you that whoever will receive it, will mistake it to be a box crafted out of chocolate.
- Paper mache box in your favourite shape, our suggestion is a heart box.
- Chocolate brown acrylic paint
- Paint Brush
- Hot glue gun
- Favourite coloured ribbon
- Take the paper mache box and made drizzles, swirls and curls on it with the hot glue gun as shown in the image. These drizzles will give an effect of chocolaty texture.
- Let the hot glue dry so that it doesn't lose its shape when you follow the next steps.
- Cover the whole box with the chocolate brown acrylic paint.
- Once the first layer of paint is dry, cover it with another layer to give a perfect chocolaty finish.
- You can add further decorations such as sprinkles. You can create the texture in a similar manner and paint it with different coloured acrylic paints.
- Finally, place the chocolates inside the box, close the lid and tie it up with a ribbon.
Chocolate Box for Square Chocolates
Rectangular chocolate packaging is usually quite boring. You can spice your chocolate gift up by creating a DIY rectangular box which will make it more appetising. Follow these steps and you will be able to make a creative DIY gift box at the end:
- Scrapbook Paper
- Large matchbox
- Eyelet setter
- Measure the width of the matchbox and cut scrapbook paper according to those dimensions.
- Similarly, measure all the other sides of the matchbox and cut scrapbook paper according to their dimensions.
- Paste the scrapbook paper onto all the sides of the matchbox with glue. You can use double-sided tape as well.
- Use the eyelet setter to place an eyelet on one side such that it is at the centre as shown in the image.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon fold it and make a knot on its one side.
- Pass the double-sided ribbon through the eyelet. The knot will ensure that the ribbon stays in its place and doesn't get out.
- You can decorate this small rectangular chocolate box will whatever embellishments you want.
- Place the small rectangular chocolates inside and surprise your loved ones with these small bundles of love.
5 Gift Boxes for Chocolates Available Online
Is it too late for you to make a hand-made chocolate box? Or, are you bad at crafting? Don't worry! We are here to rescue you! Below, we have provided 5 different chocolate assortments that can be bought and delivered to your loved one's doorstep with just a few clicks.
Assorted Cadbury Bars
Let us ask you a question, what would be your reaction be if someone put a basket filled with chocolates in front of you? If your answer is somewhere around - "An overwhelmed cry of joy!"" then, brace yourselves, because we are going to increase that excitement ten-fold by introducing you to a chocolate basket that is filled with, none other than Cadbury chocolate bars! We are talking about Assorted Cadbury Bars Basket arranged by giftsnideas.com. This amazing online store was initiated with the intention to provide unique gifting ideas in 2005. It delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
Now now, we know you have decided to buy two baskets, one for you, and other as a gift to your loved one or friend who is an equal chocolate lover like you! You must be wondering, how many chocolate bars are in the basket. Well, the basket contains 24 chocolate bars assorted beautifully to fulfil the chocolate cravings of the person to whom you have planned to present it. You won't need to gift wrap it, because it is delivered in a beautiful basket with a ribbon tie. This delicious gift will cost you a total of Rs.1,830 excluding shipping, which is free! The company also provides 30 days return policy in case of any defects. We assure you that this gift is an amazing choice to make your loved one's chocolate dreams come true!
Classic Snack Gift Basket
Are you searching for something that has both, your loved one's favourite snacks and chocolates? Has your search been unfruitful so far? Don't worry, you have chosen the right platform to extend your hunt! The Snack and Chocolate Gift Basket is the ultimate result of your search! This amazing treat is compiled by gourmetgiftbasket.com, a New Hampshire based online-gifts seller.
This gorgeous basket contains 9 different treats including, Pretzel Twists by Auntie Trudie (3 oz), Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet (2 oz), Belgian Chocolate Truffle by Annalie (1.76 oz), Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettlecorn (4 oz), Chocolate Chip Cookies by Byrd (4 oz), Lemon Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet (3 oz), Sugar Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery (4 oz), Cranberry Pomegranate Clusters by 180 Snacks (1 oz) and Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders (5 oz).
The basket is further beautified by a blue ribbon, so you don't need to worry about gift decoration. This basket is slightly expensive at Rs.5,002, but the amount of mouth-watering treats make it worth the price. Furthermore, shipping is free so you won't have to spend any extra penny apart from the gift itself. A piece of advice at the end, it's better to deliver the basket directly to your loved one, because your taste buds won't forgive you for not giving the treats a try if they are right in front of you!
Chocolate Hand Bouquet with 20 Chocolates
Do you live in Bangalore? Or does your loved one to whom you want to gift a yummilicious treat is a Banglore-resident? If yes, then, we have an amazing gift suggestion, which is not just drool-worthy, but handmade and unique as well - The Chocolate Handmade Bouquet, having 20 chocolates! Surprised, right? Well, it's not your fault. Everyone associates a bouquet with flowers! This unique chocolate arrangement comprises of 20 plain, circular, rich milk chocolates placed in the centre of 20 red roses. This beautiful arrangement is made by Zoroy Luxury Chocolate - an online store specialising in chocolate gifts. You can gift this delicious and beautiful treat only for Rs.899. We assure you, your loved one will thank you for satisfying his/her sweet tooth with this rich chocolate bouquet!
Luxury Deluxe Red - 40 Chocolates
What is better than a mouth-watering box of 40 luxury chocolates? Gift your favourite person The Luxury Deluxe Box by Zoroy Luxury Chocolates which contains an assortment of 40 milk orange, mint, almond cashew, caramel crunchy, crispies and rich chocolate delights weighting 460 gms. You don't need to prep it up before presenting as a gift, because Zoroy sends it in an elegant red and black box having their monogram. There is a couture brown satin ribbon as well. All of these chocolates are created out of love using special recipes by the store itself. If your loved one is in India, then you are in luck, because Zoroy offers free shipping within the country. It will cost only Rs.1,249 to win the heart of your loved one with this chocolaty treat!
Temptation Box - 75 Shades of Chocolate
Is your bestie a huge Belgian chocolate fan? Well, almost everyone, who loves chocolate has a fascination with the ones made in Belgium! Is he/she always hunting for new flavours to taste? If yes, then you can fulfil his/her chocolate wishes by gifting a Temptation Box - 75 Shades of Chocolate made by Planète Chocolate house! Now, Planète Chocolat house is a Belgian store whose chefs specialise in Belgian chocolate made from 100% pure cocoa butter. The great thing about their yummy and chocolaty creation is that they don't use preservatives or GMOs.
Their signature product, the Temptation Box contains 134 pieces of mouth-watering chocolate. Do you know what is the best thing about it? No? All these chocolates have 75 different flavours so your loved one will get to experience different shades of Belgian chocolate in a single box. These chocolates comprise of heart-shaped ones, Romeo and Juliet ones, a caraques collection made from different cocoa beans from various parts of the world and a truffles collection including speculoos, cocoa, pistachio and cocoa. A unique and romantic congregation of chocolates, right? These 134 distinct chocolate pieces weight 1200 grams and can be gifted via free express shipping! This unique collection of yummy chocolate treat will cost you Rs.11,329. If you intend to surprise your friend by a truly different, but appetising gift, then we suggest you spend a few notes and get this item shipped to his/her door!
Gift Your Friends a Chocolaty Treat!
Chocolates are universally loved and hands down one of the best gifts you can give to your loved ones. Make sure you find out their preferences before gifting, though. Some people do not enjoy bitter dark chocolate and some people do not like milk chocolates. So be careful while gifting. Otherwise, you're set!