Why Buy a Luxury Watch over Regular Watches ?
Buying a luxury watch is a dream that comes true. Most of us use watches but owning a luxury brand is not just about keeping time but it shows the owner's class and taste. These luxury watches are crafted with precision and are beautiful. They are one of the most expensive things you can buy in your life but if you like to carry a class with you then you should save up and buy this piece of art. It is not necessary to buy a luxury watch after all it only tells time but we can give you some facts that will make you think twice about buying a watch and you might end up buying a luxury watch for yourself or for someone you love.
- Wristwatches became popular during WW 1 when the soldiers needed them to keep time without having to hold them or to reach into their pockets to retract them. They started with strapping their pocket watches to their writs which later on turned into wristwatches. A luxury watch is a timepiece that is made with a combination of tradition, rich culture, innovation and extreme refinement. Wearing a luxury watch will let you carry craftsmanship with you throughout your life.
- Luxury watches are expensive therefore they are made into perfection. A luxury watch stays in a family for generations and to make it perfect this piece of art is made with high quality, tested material like 18k gold, titanium or synthetic crystal. A luxury watch is made to give precise time all through your life therefore the movement of the watch is of great concern. A mechanical watch has hundreds of tiny parts that fit together and work flawlessly to give you the right time. A certified watchmaker can repair your watch and keep it functioning for years.
- If you like to invest in things to use it in the future then buying a luxury watch can come handy in times of need. It retains its value more than many other things. These luxury watches have great resale values therefore you can buy one as an investment.
- Luxury watches are expensive so if you buy one it sure will feel like an achievement. You will have to put in some effort, save money but when you wear your special watch and flaunt it you will be reminded of all the time and hard work you put in to buy this watch.
- Luxury watches make great gifts. You can give it to your brother, mother or anyone else who is close to your heart and they will appreciate this gift and will know how much they mean to you.
- A luxury watch can become a family heirloom that can be passed through generations.
- Luxury watches shows that you are. When you buy a luxury watch you buy it according to your taste and style so when you wear it you show to the world what you are and what you stand for. It shows your personality and your class. For example, a man wearing all gold Rolex won't have to introduce himself; people will know he is the boss.
- It is a portable asset. They can be converted into cash without any hassles. You can ensure a Rolex but you can't insure cash.
- A luxury watch is your legacy. It preserves your memories, history and stories which will be told each time someone else wears your watch after you.
What to Look for When Buying a Luxury Watch?
If you are planning to buy a luxury watch for yourself you will have to be very careful in finding a quality and authentic watch. There are many fake watches in the market which are expensive but are not quality watches. Other than that there are many other things you need to look for before buying an expensive luxury watch. The first thing is to take your time and chose the one which matches your personality and lifestyle.
- Set a budget before buying a watch. These luxury watches are beautiful and you might get tempted into buying a watch and burn a hole in your pocket. The prices of these watches vary from thousands to ten thousand of rupees therefore it is important to set a budget. You can start by comparing the prices of different luxury watches and the features they offer and then decide.
- Always buy a trusted brand. Look for the brand's history and its current retail value before buying it.
- Buying a luxury watch is a one in a lifetime thing for most of us therefore it is important to keep your style and personality in mind before buying it. Find the design, model that fits with your personality and enhances it. For example, if you are a sports person you should buy a hard-wearing timepiece rather than a delicate one.
- Look out for the different types of movements in a watch. There are many different kinds of movements in a watch but the most popular once are the mechanical and quartz. The mechanical watches are made with the convoluted system due to which the hands of the watch move with precision but the Quartz is an analogue, it is a battery-powered watch. You might find that mechanical watches are less accurate than quartz but are popular among people who like to own a crafted piece. Quartz is perfect for people who just want to own a luxury watch without being bothered about its craftsmanship.
- Features are something you need to pay special attention to. You will find different watches for different activities like a sports watch would have a timer and a stopwatch and if you looking for a GPS or multiple alarms then you would have to choose another watch. Look for what you desire and buy accordingly.
- You can find luxury watches made of gold, silver, plastic, titanium or canvas. You should look for the one that suits you the best. Canvas and plastic watches look cheaper but are quite durable and a metal watch looks amazingly stylish. You can also go with a leather band but they tend to wear off, on the other hand, they look cool and give your watch a traditional look.
- Look for a water resistance watch. Most of the watches these days are water resistance but if you are a swimmer then you should pay close attention to this one feature.
- Another important feature in a luxury watch is its luminosity. If you are a camper look for a watch with an illuminating face.
- One of the most important things to look for in a watch before buying it is its weight. Some watches are quite light but some of them feel like a brick on your wrist. Find a watch you can carry comfortably.
Best Luxury Branded Watches in India
Titan Automatic Watch with Black Dial & Tan Strap
Titan is a well-known brand in India and is known for a number of things including great watches. It is the world's fifth-largest wristwatch manufacturer in the country. It also makes world-class jewellery and eyewear. The watches of Titan are Fastrack, Sonata, Nebula, RAGA, Regalia, Octane and Xylys. Titan not only makes watches for India but also exports them to around 32 countries around the world.
Watches from Titan are best known for their elegance and style. Although there are many watch companies that create luxury watches in India Titan is one name that comes in mind as soon as you think of buying a wristwatch. The Titan watches usually start from Rs. 1,000 onwards.
If you are looking for a luxury watch with an affordable price plus great quality you can go with the Titan Automatic Watch. It is available for Rs. 13,995 on titan.co.in. It is an automatic watch for men with a black dial and a rose gold accents. It has tan leather straps which make it look very professional and best for office meetings. The watch comes with 24-month warranty on the movement.
Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Blue Dial Men's Watch - GA-100-1A2DR (G271)
Another great brand for luxury brands in India is Casio. Its actual name is Kashia Keisanki Kabushiki-gaisha and it is a Japanese manufacturing company with its HQ in Japan. Initially, Casio is a leading manufacturer of calculators, mobile phones, digital cameras, musical instruments, analogue and digital watches. Casio watches are one of the most fashionable watches in the country. They are durable, user friendly and affordable. A Casio watch is a combination of wonderful craftsmanship and digital technology.
If you are a sports person you should buy a Casio watch for sure and one great watch for you can be Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital watch for men. This watch comes with a G shock range of shock-resistant watches which is famous among the collectors of luxury watches. It has a combination of aesthetics and function making it one of the best watches offered by Casio. It has 29 time zones and a 1/1000 second stopwatch. The watch's movement is Quartz and the display type is Analog with water resistance up to 200 meters. It also comes with a 2-year warranty. You will love to own this watch or gift it to your son on a special occasion. It can be bought for Rs. 7,995 from Amazon.
Are you planning to buy a luxury watch for yourself or for a loved one? You should look into Tissot watches. Tissot is a Swiss luxury watchmaker which was founded by Charles Felicien Tissot and his son in Le Locle, Switzerland. Since then it has been a brand that is known for making some of the greatest watches in the world. Tissot is famous for its design and affordability around the globe.
The Tissot watches can be found in several technical variations like automatic and quartz movement. It also has solar cells as its power source. You can find great Tissot watches like sports watches, smart watches and dress watches. In fact, Tissot has been an official timing partner for major sports like Moto Gp, Ice Hockey, International Basketball Federation etc. You can find these models made of stainless steel, gold, titanium, platinum and other metals. It is best to say that Tissot has a watch for everyone. You just have to decide which one is the best one for you.
Let's look at T-sport from Tissot which is available for Rs. 35,000 on ethoswatches.com. It comes with Quartz movement with a steel strap which makes it look elegant. It comes with a 2-year warranty. You will be proud to wear it and show it off to your friends.
Fossil Jacqueline ES3546
It’s not only men who crave luxury women are also crazy for style and luxury as well. Women are quite picky when it comes to buying a luxury watch and Fossil Company helps them in finding a good luxury watch as per their taste. Before we dive into this beautiful women's watch from Fossil let us look into the quality and history of watches from Fossil.
Fossil Group, Inc is a well known American fashion designer and manufacturer. It was established in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis and is based in Texas. It is a well-known name when it comes to watches. Fossil is also popular for its grand designs; it also makes licensed accessories for Adidas, Armani Exchange, Diesel, Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors and many more. Fossil is loved by luxury watch collectors for its modern and fresh designs and quality. You can choose a watch from Fossil according to your lifestyle. It has a classic, sporty or sophisticated watches. All the watches from Fossils have a 2-year warranty covering the material and manufacturing defects like the movement, hands and dial of the watch.
A great watch for sophisticated women from Fossil is Jacqueline. It is made of stainless steel and the strap is of steel strap in Rose Gold. You will love to wear this watch on your wrist and walk around at a party; you will surely make some heads turn as you flaunt it with pride. You can buy this beautiful watch for Rs.10, 371 from tictacarea.com. This watch comes with Quartz movement and is waterproof. You will get this watch in its original box with its documents to prove its authenticity.
When talking about luxury watches you can't miss out on Rado. Rado is a Swiss luxury watchmaking company established in 1917 in Switzerland. Rado is known for making half a million watches in a year with only staff or 470 to ensure that only experts work on their watches. Rado watches are very popular in India and Southeast Asia; it is one of the most respected and recognized watch companies in the world.
You might be surprised to know that Rado was the first watch company that introduced scratch-resistant technology in the world of watches. The DiaSTar was the first model from Rado which was completely scratch resistant which turned into a symbol of commitment for the company. They manufacture ceramic watches and have achieved colour consistency which is difficult in ceramic products.
If you are a true luxury watch lover then you must buy this RADO watch in the Coupole collection for Rs. 83,400 from ethoswatches.com. It comes with Quartz movement and is made of steel. The strap on the watch is made of high-quality leather and is blue in colour. It is a wonderful watch for women with class. You won't have to worry about any other accessories with your elegant gown when you sport this beautiful blue watch.
Get Watches During Sales
If you shop online you have the advantage of saving money. Most online stores offer heavy discounts on different watches. Also, there are constant discount sales as well as events organized in online stores. Due to these, you’ll get some better deals on prices which will offer a great opportunity for money saving. Online shopping will also allow you to compare prices with ease and make the right choice depending on your set budget.