Milestone Gift Ideas: Buy Something They'll Appreciate and Cherish
Luxury Gifts for Someone Special
It can be difficult to come up with great gift ideas for women who have everything they need. It's even more difficult when you're trying to come up with gift ideas for your mother, sister, wife, or best friend that are both unique and sufficient. Today's over-50 women are energetic, smart, and glamorous, and your gifts should reflect that! From mood-lifting fragrant candles to a luxury bathtub caddy, a Prosecco in a stylized stainless steel bucket to a selection of decadent snacks like cinnamon pecan cookie straws, French chocolate truffles and sea salt chocolate cashews, no matter what you choose, should exude elegance and charm that’s befitting a gorgeous 50 years old woman!
Décor Gifts for the Stylish
Choosing a gift thoughtfully will help the beautiful lady enjoy her day and gift to the fullest. So you need to look for something that’s extra special and honours five decades of life, love and triumphs. If she’s someone who appreciates décor items, you can choose something that’s design-friendly and functional at the same time. Fortunately, there are a plethora of options available that meet the criteria. There are a variety of gifts available at various price points and styles, ranging from throw blankets to interior design coffee table books and more. While shopping, keep her personal style in mind, as well as the size and functionality of the piece.
Practical Gifts for the Down-to-Earth
It's tough to know what kind of useful gifts to get for someone with resolutely practical tastes. You want something that doesn't add gunk, isn't strictly attractive, and might even be something they didn't know they needed. Search Etsy, Target, Amazon, Nordstrom, and Uncommon Goods for truly useful gifts that are also unique and surprising enough to give at any time or on special occasions, such as beauty gadgets, time-savers, travel, space savers, laundry, home improvement, and accessories.
Top 10 Gift Ideas for Women in Their 50s
Metal Tree Décor
The fact that the lady in your life is growing older does not mean that the gifts become dowdy. Here’s a sleek but quintessential metal tree décor item from nestasia.in. The large metal tree display adds a luxurious touch to bookshelves, hearths, and consoles. To spruce up the decor, she can place the majestic showpiece on a coffee table or a side table and combine the two sizes for a pleasing arrangement. Measuring 19.5 cm x 22 cm x 5 cm, the tree décor comes in Gold and White colour in a metal and marble construct. The elegant tree décor is priced at Rs.850, with shipping charges extra.
Gold Hammered Hurricane
“Be a light hurricane, on a day filled with sunshine storms.” The 'Aurus' Gold Hammered Hurricane candle stand will add charm and character to any living space. Inspired by geometric shapes, this accent is sure to up a room's style quotient. The dazzling gold glass perfectly complements the ornately hammered gold candle holder. It looks stunning with a pillar candle and an at-light candle. Gift this classy table décor, which is available in two sizes. While the big one measures 17.5” in height and 15” in length, the smaller one is sized at 11.5” in length and 14” in height. Priced at Rs.3,100 for the bigger size and Rs.2,600 for the smaller ones, the hurricane is made of aluminum in a Gold and Luster finish.
Handcrafted in India, this multi-coloured floral wall hanging from The Tassle Life complements any setting and adds to the charm. This colourful tapestry comes in a set of 4 pieces crafted on round-wooden frames each speckled with a variety of artificial flowers and fillers. It’s just what your lady friend would appreciate to brighten up her home. Shades of white, purple, gold, pink, orange and red blend beautifully, no matter the ambience. Measuring 5”, 8” and 10” in diameter (top) this gorgeous piece of wall décor’s priced at Rs. 2,399 and requires handling with care.
Wine Chiller Bucket
A Champagne Bucket or wine chiller is an immensely useful luxury gift that can be used for a variety of purposes aside from its obvious intended use. This elegantly designed stainless steel wine bucket chiller will keep her favourite bottle at the ideal drinking temperature for a longer period of time. Unlike a marble wine chiller or chiller sleeve, there is no need for ice, and the insulated double-walled design keeps moisture off the tabletop for hassle-free entertaining. This simple to use portable wine chiller is perfect for any large or standard size 750ml or 25oz wine bottles, as well as all bar or beverage bottles or as an ice bucket. Priced at Rs.6,500, this Wine Chiller Bucket in a Villa & Marx signature gift box from Desert Cart is elegance, makes it the perfect present for a wine enthusiast.
Coffee Table Book: Destinations of a Lifetime
Beautiful coffee table books, without a doubt, add an elegant sense of style to any space. They are perfect as a Gift and can be personalized for the recipient. In this spellbinding new coffee table travel gift book, National Geographic takes you on a visual tour of our world. Hundreds of the world's most beautiful locations are featured in vivid, oversized full-colour images captured by Nat Geo's world-class photographers. Priced at Rs. 2,643, Destinations of a Lifetime is jam-packed with hard service information for each location, including when to go, where to eat, where to stay, and what to do to ensure the most enriching and authentic experience.
Champagne Gold Metal Planters
The indoor plant fad has taken the interior design world by storm in recent years. The iron planters in this set of two champagne gold planters from https://thedecorremedy.com/ have electroplated pots and powder-coated stands. A standard pot fits in these metal pots, and some people style them with artificial flowers or plants as well. One can also put real indoor plants in them like a Peace Lilly. The set has a large and a small planter, each measuring 2 x 32 x 64 and 32 x 32 x 50 respectively (in cms). Priced at Rs. 5,500, these Champagne Gold Metal Planters can only be cleaned with a dry cloth.
Cocoon Bean Bag
Have you ever seen a Bean Bag with adequate back support? Relaxation has taken on a new meaning now. Designed for residential, business, and bar situations, the Venice structural bean bag strikes a perfect blend of elegance, comfort, and support. Handcrafted particularly with quality upholstery, the standard fabric for this bean bag is extremely soft plush velour fabric, which is best suited for Indian cities. The use of premium virgin micro-beads not only makes it last longer but also enhances comfort. Priced at Rs. 5,990, the Cocoon Bean Bag comes with an Ottoman too. The best blend of sophistication and sturdiness, this Chic-based design looks good in every space.
Forest Produce Gift Hamper
A unique and considerate gift for the special lady in your life, this forest produce gift set is one of nature’s greatest offerings. The Forest Produce Gift Set comes with eight bottles filled with authentic real forest honey from different jungles across the country. All bottles contain all-natural and pure honey, just as nature intended. Priced at Rs. 2,999, the gift set also includes Turmeric Milk Powder (100gm), Honey based Gulkand (250gm), a forest beeswax candle (350gm) and a wooden dipper measuring 54 * 38 cm, all placed in a stylish wooden box.
Kitchen Stand Mixer
Make delectable cake batter and pastry mixes, pizza or bread dough in a jiffy; prepare sufficient batter for a dozen cookies, 400 gram loaf or whipped cream with the Crimson Edge Stand Mixer. Its key features aim at performance, stability and durability. Crimson Edge integrates style with cutting-edge technology and a design that provides outstanding quality to its appliances. Begin your day with a delicious cup of coffee or a wholesome breakfast smoothie. Fix small-plate dinners and oil-free savouries to satisfy daytime sweet cravings. Priced at Rs. 6,999, the Crimson Edge Kitchen Stand Mixer is designed to make life simple and stress-free making kitchen activities more of an experience than a chore!
The Coffee Machine
Welcome each morning with a freshly brewed cup and enjoy your day with a café-style frothy coffee; New Europa 800-Watt Coffee Maker by Morphy Richards makes excellent Espresso, cappuccino, and latte coffees. Equipped with an in-built turbo cappuccino nozzle that conjures up the froth and is armed with an efficient 800 W motor, the coffee maker also has a coffee strength selector that allows you to select how strong you’d like your coffee. Priced at Rs.4,299, New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker include a removable drip tray, stainless steel 2-cup filter, and a heat-resistant carafe. With a 2 year warranty, the coffee maker package also comes with an instruction manual.
Bonus Tips: Spa & Massage Gift Sets
A pampering gift is nearly difficult to go wrong with. You might not be able to afford a week at a premium spa for your loved one, but any of the following zen-inducing gifts will encourage her to indulge in some spa-worthy self-care. From high-tech massagers with a calming touch to ultra-cozy clothing she can change into after a long day, sweetly scented candles to help her relax and a pretty mug for her nightly cup of chamomile tea, you can put together an indulging basket or gift box with a handful of luxurious spa items.
- Dry Brushing Gift Set – For some, hell begins at 20, leave alone 50! That lumpy, untoned feature under the skin that makes most women want to hibernate during summer, Cellulite can now be kept at bay, along with ingrown hair and stretch marks with some dry brushing.
- Synergy Stone for Hot Stone Massage – This DIY massager is a simple, yet ideal gift that heats up quickly in a microwave or in hot water. It features a creative wave design that makes for gentle and deep massages anywhere!
- Cozy Body Slippers – A pair of super-soft slippers loaded with all-natural grain and dried French Lavender provide therapeutic warmth and comfort. They can be microwaved for 60 seconds to keep her feet nice and toasty. The slippers are made of the best grade ultra-soft fabrics and offer a comfortable fit, making for ideal stress relievers, daytime or travel companion and bedtime partner, perfect to calm the belly, decrease anxiety, great for colic relief, and very very comfortable.
- Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager – Send her a high-powered, heat-infused neck and back massager with eight kneading rollers and three modes to help her relieve stress. Beneficial for one’s overall health and wellness, a shiatsu massager can also help treat insomnia, muscle pain and stiffness, headaches and/or easy any other discomforts.
- Heatable Plushie – We firmly believe that plush animals aren't just for kids—especially when they include dried lavender flowers and specially treated millet grains in a microwavable enclosure to keep one warm on the coldest evenings. Warm Cozy Plushies are totally microwaveable and provide relaxing warmth and comfort.
- Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set – A renowned Korean cosmetic gadget, the Jade Roller and Gua Sha set is supposed to improve circulation while also tightening pores, increasing collagen formation, and reducing puffiness. You may even put this jade roller in the refrigerator or freezer between use for an extra refreshing sensation. In fact, it comes with a unique soft pouch to keep it clean.
- Warm Eye Mask – If your lady friends like a nice afternoon snooze, a highly rated heated eye mask can make for a great stocking stuffer or a Secret Santa present. A heated eye mask helps preserve the tear film, increases the function of the oil glands, and slows the evaporation of tears. Hydrated and lubricated eyes will be able to discharge bacteria and dirt more effectively after applying the mask, leaving her eyes feeling refreshed and renewed.
We hope this list of gifts for women in their 50s has helped you find some gift inspiration and ideas on what to get the woman who has everything, which is quite typical for someone over 50. If you want to give her something you made yourself so that it’s even more meaningful, then you can try some DIY gift ideas for her.