Why Should You Buy Kurtis from Jabong
When we talk about ethnic wear, Kurtis always comes to first place at present. Most women love to wear Kurtis in India as it is one of the best dress which can be casual and also little formal with minimal to heavy embroidery work. Kurtis is available at a wide range, sizes and colours and can be easily replaced sometime with sarees on festive occasions. Kurtis is not just a traditional dress but also modern wear which is an ethnic combination along with western styles.
Online stores now open the door to shop Kurtis right from your home, and among them, Jabong is one of the best online sites to consider. Jabong is one of the largest and trustable online stores to pick up the fashion essentials you need. The site has a vast variety of products from good brands like Biba and FabIndia to name a few. They also have a quick and on-time delivery system with good packaging condition and proper invoice details. Jabong often offers huge discounts during festivals and other occasions. Apart from sales, cashback services are also available including fabulous offers from Phone Pe. Jabong works for the quality check of the products and the standard process to deliver them hassle-free.
10 Best Kurtis Available At Jabong
Anarkali Style Kurti
Kurtis looks elegant when they reflect the perfect ethnic look. This Maroon Anarkali Kurti is a warm tone dress which will look gorgeous on any skin tone. This maroon and blue kurti is smartly designed and decked with prints all over with a lot of pleats. The material used is viscose rayon fabric and it is meticulously stitched perfectly. This Anarkali kurti is extremely comfortable to wear owing to the breathable material and you can make it more striking with ethnic flats and matching leggings. It is recommended to wash by hand, and the length of the suit is up to the ankle. The price for this item is Rs.1,599 after discount, and it comes in different sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Palazzo Style Kurti
Orange is a happy colour which makes anyone feel positive. This attire has a gorgeous golden work on the front, with drawstring palazzo pants. The kurti comes with a stylish neck, three-quarter sleeve, long side traits and golden trapping on end. This Orange Embroidered Palazzo Kurti is made from cotton silk fabric which gives an unmatched daily wear comfort level. Pair this beautiful dress with high heels, and you are ready to rock the show. The price for this item is Rs.1,849 with discount.
Simple Daily Wear Kurti
Nothing beats simple cotton daily wear kurti in summer. Pair it with jeans or leggings, and you are good to go; Be it to a mall with your friends or to the beach to hang out. This Bright Yellow Kurti looks minimal and elegant with an uber-chic look. This dress is made from cotton fabric and has a split neckline with three-fourth sleeves and A-line cut. The golden embroidery gives a stylish feel and a sharp classic look to the kurti. You can get the best look if you pair this yellow kurti with beige pants or leggings and a nude sandal. The price for this item is Rs. 899 only.
Turquoise Blue Kurti
Turquoise blue always reminds of the fresh sea water; The colour that gives a feeling of relaxed holiday and it is so festive colour to choose even for daily wears. You can flaunt this Turquoise Blue Kurti anytime, and it will give the utmost elegance and classy look. The sideways printed design is modern and exclusive too. The fabric is a soft, comfortable viscose rayon fabric, and it has a unique rich sense of style. The kurti is a three-quarter sleeve with embroidered pattern. The kurti comes in the sizes of S, M, L and XL. It is extremely affordable with the price of Rs. 449 with a big discount.
Pink Cotton Kurti
Pink is a beautiful colour and very popular among ladies, because of its feminine appeal. The Pink Embroidered Kurti is exclusively designed from the house of Sadgi and has a regular fit which enhances the curves. The soft cotton gives a comfortable feeling. Wear it with a matching dupatta to accentuate the ethnic look. The kurti is a three-quarter sleeve pure cotton fabric with white thread embroidery. The delicate beauty and the breathable fabric makes it one of the best options to wear during day time. It comes in the standard sizes, and the price for this kurti is Rs. 673 after a huge discount right now.
A bold statement looks fabulous, and there is nothing better to show the boldness but to wear something in sizzling red colour. The Red Embroidered Kurti is a rich red shade which you can wear casually at day or even at night parties. The dress is exclusively designed, and it enhances curves beautifully. It will keep you comfortable and give a gorgeous look with the right accessories. The kurti has some net and self-thread embroidery which gives it a unique look. The address is comfortable to wear, and van looks great with a pair of jeans. It can also be wearable with contrast chiffon dupatta and leggings. The price for this attire is Rs. 748 after a great discount.
If you are thinking what to wear while hanging out with friends on a lovely day, this Multi-coloured Printed Rayon Kurti will instantly brighten up your look and give a unique dressing style that comes with comfort and elegance. The digitally printed kurti is just perfect to wear with a Patiala pant or even with skinny jeans. It is a versatile attire which you can carry at any time of the day. The dress is mostly red, and it has short sleeves which look smart on anyone. It comes in various sizes like S, M, L, XL, XXL and 3XL. It nicely fits the body and enhances the curves. The fabric is soft rayon, and it keeps comfortable all the time. You can use it with contrast pants and a Kolhapuri to complete the entire look. Get this look for just Rs. 489 and enjoy the look of elegant simplicity.
Green Colour Kurti
The layered look is a hot fashion now as it brings out the contrast in a different way. This Green Printed Kurti offers a stylish look in layered design. It has the embroidered floral motifs all over, and you can definitely wear it during any special occasions. It has an A-line design and three-quarter sleeves with embroidered panel near the neckline. It can be used with a contrast pant or leggings. The Kurti is a contrast of lime green and a white layered design. It is great for the office to wear too. The price of this amazing kurti is Rs.1,124 after discount.
In summer it is essential that you wear an easy fit sleeveless kurti with your cotton pants or leggings. It is a sober and comfortable dress to carry on hot and humid days. This Orange Embroidered Kurti can be pulled off on any occasion or festive days along with normal day out. The kurti has beautiful embroidery along the neckline which draws all the attention. It has a front button which gives a perfect shape to the dress, and the length is great for pants and trousers. The available sizes are S, M, L, XL and 3XL. This straight shape kurti is made with cotton blend material and you can pair it with a beautiful dangler and kolhapuri. The beautiful orange embroidered kurti is available at Rs. 879.
Hot pink Kurti
Your festive collection of kurtis is never complete without a hot pink kurti. This Pink Printed Kurti from Anouk can even be worn with a skirt for its ethnic look and design. It has a beautiful floral print and orange colour is also used in the pleats near the neckline and sleeves with beautiful orange bows three on each sleeve. You can opt for big chunky earring and a pink shoe to look your best. The pink kurti is designed with a round neck, short sleeve, printed design, side slits, and a straight hem. It is a pure cotton material and with A-line design. The beautiful dress is available in sizes like XS, S, M, and L respectively. Grab the discount offer, by Jabong and get it for Rs. 559.
Bonus Tips to Score an Awesome Deal on Kurtis on Jabong
If you want to fill your wardrobe with pocket-friendly dresses, and not spend extra money on buying your everyday clothing, then Jabong is one of the best places to be. They give attractive discounts and offers on a number of their products. You can actually save a lot of bucks if you follow some tips while shopping:
- Buy during the festive season: festive seasons like Diwali, Rakshabandhan, Christmas and Eid are the best time to buy something for you and family through Jabong. Grab the great discounts and save big on money while you buy your dream kurtis online.
- Cashback offers: some websites provide cashback offer at Jabong, if you choose such sites with affiliate marketing where Jabong pays a specific commission, the cashback website returns a percentage of the total amount in the form of cash back to the users and customers. Cashback offers are like getting money for your shopping which is really helpful when you shop online.
- Use a price comparison chart: Jabong requires you to pay less than other websites in some products, and you can check that in the online price comparison websites. Some of those websites even list and show the details of shipping charges and delivery time of the online sites for whatever item you search there, including Jabong.
- Daily deals: check over the websites and forums for daily deals which always enlist attractive value for money offers and deals on garments across Jabong. You can also get impressive discounts when you purchase through those e-commerce websites. Daily deals are not always available after a particular time, so you have to keep the app handy to grab it fast.
- Offer from big names: big brands do not give you discounts all the year round at the respective stores. Whereas if you buy from Jabong, you can get the discount without delay and do not have to wait long for the offer. You can also check out the latest offer and new collections faster and in a more relaxed way at your home.
- Customer care service: you can always return the item within the stipulated time if you do not like a particular product. The customer care team can handle all the hassles regarding returns or refunds, and you can communicate with them through phone or email right from your couch.
- Jabong mobile app: if you download the Jabong mobile app you can get an exclusive cashback offer on selected kurtis. They also have their brand day celebrations which give mind-blowing deals with coupon codes. You can also refer the website to your friends and families and earn cash on your purchase.
Wait for the Appropriate Deal
Jabong has some of the trendy and fashionable clothes in the online market. Their UI is quite easy to navigate making online shopping a breeze even for beginners. Their deals are simply awesome. Apart from deals during festivals, you also have daily deals and their brand day deals are quite famous. However, if you are looking to update your wardrobe, you need to wait for their festival deals. You can purchase your favourite Jabong kurti for the best price in the market. But don't forget to wishlist your favourite kurtis. In doing so, Jabong alerts you when there is a price change and the time is right to purchase it.