6 Kurti Trends of 2022
Kurtis is a trending outfit for every occasion. From traditional design to designer Kurti, all have been a primary desire of women. Your wardrobe should have all the latest and stylish kurtas trending in 2022. Here are the top six Kurtis available online to make you stylish and elegant.
- Collar Pattern Kurti Design Collar pattern Kurti is a classic and semi-formal look trending nowadays. You can choose a designer Kurti with a striped pattern or flower print. The shirt design on the Kurti set makes it a unique style quotient. You can complete the look with palazzo, metal bangles, and silver hoops.
- Front Slit Kurti Design The front slit Kurti design is fancy wear, giving you a diva look. It's breathable and comfortable party wear with a great colour combination. Pair it up with a palazzo or pants to reflect your diva personality.
- Punjabi Kurti Design Punjabi Kurtis is a big yes. They are stylish, modern, and traditional, perfect for an outing. You can complement the gorgeous and elegant Kurti with a pair of jeans, hoops, and a clutch bag.
- High-Low Kurti Design The High-low Kurti design is the latest pattern for 2022. The Kurti gives a simple and classic look perfect for office or outings. Grab your ethnic look with the new High-low Kurti pattern.
- Indo-Western Kurti Design Indo-western Kurti is a new style statement. The combination of Indo-western gives you a classic and casual look. It's a short Kurti with 3/4 sleeves, making you comfortable all day long.
- Anarkali Kurti Design Anarkali style is an evergreen trend. The Kurti is highly inspired by Anarkali frocks with intricate designs, making you feminine and elegant. You can compliment Kurti with a palazzo or pants.
7 Types of Kurti You Must Have in Your Wardrobe
Kurtis is the most comfortable and versatile garment. The pattern and style are adapting to the trend with unique designs and traditional and modern looks.
Kurtis are evergreen outfits worn with trousers, pants, skirts, and leggings. They have many options and are comfortable to wear by every age group. Here are seven types of Kurtis you must have in your wardrobe.
- Tail KurtiIt is one of the most fashionable Kurti that is a must for the wardrobe. Kurtis has a tail. It is short from the front and longer from behind. This Kurti can go without bottoms and give a one-piece look. You can also wear this Kurti with leggings, jeans, and stockings. The fashionable asymmetrical Kurti is perfect for every occasion. You can rock your look for Club parties or complement the outfit with an ethnic jacket for a festive occasion. Sandals, sling bags or clutch, and oxidized jewelry will make you look glamorous.
- A- line Kurtis What can we say about A-line Kurti? These are popular among the youth. The Kurti has a figure-hugging outfit that flares down from the waist. The length of the Kurtis comes in different sizes - calf length, ankle, or knee-length as per the customer. It is perfect for formal or festival events. A-line Kurtis gives you an elegant look when worn with jeggings, jeans, Patiala, or dhoti pants. Accessorizing the outfit with a clutch or slings will add charm to this look.
- Anarkali Kurti From the time of Mughal-e-Azam, the Anarkali Kurti has been a trending outfit even in 2022. The Kurti get famous because of Madhubala, who wore it while playing Anarkali. This Kurti has elegance, traditional and modern touch. One thing unique about this Kurtis is that it fits any body type. Girls paired Anarkali with leggings or churidar, but with a change in the fashion industry, it now goes well with palazzos, skirts, pants, and jeggings. The Kurti goes well with heels, sandals, or flats. You can complete your look with humans, necklaces, slings, or handbags.
- Color block Kurti What's more fashionable than a Kurti with a block of contrasting and bright colours? Yes! Colour block Kurti is a bold statement in the fashion industry with many shapes- A-line, long, short, asymmetrical, or straight. It gives you a modern and elegant look. It is worn in summer and paired with palazzos, straight pants, pants, jeggings, skirts, or jeans. Low heels, bellies, stud earrings, and a sling bag can rock your look.
- Floor Length Kurti Floor-length is another gem in the fashion industry, inspired by evening gowns. Anarkali and Angrakha fall under this category. You can accessorize them with bangles, Earrings, and jhumkas. Footwear like heels or sandals works well with it.
- Kaftan Kurti Kaftan Kurtis is essential in women's wardrobes. It is in trend and gives you a royal look. You can style it on multiple occasions, giving you a casual vibe. It is best to wear it in summer with jeggings, tights, and jeans. Women often accessorize the look with hoop earrings and sling bags. Sunglasses will add extra charm to the attire.
- Denim Kurtis Denim is a new trend flaunting these days, and every woman should have this in their wardrobe. The denim look started in the 90s with Urmila and Aamir Khan and is still loved by all. The denim look gives you a rugged and sporty look. It is an excellent choice for casual events. It also has a slit version, loved by everyone. You can pair them with jeggings, jeans and skirts or tights. A sling bag will add an edge to the attire and accessories like a watch, and bangles will complete the look.
5 Styles of Jewelleries You Can Pair with Your Kurtis
Are you in the mood for something ethical but causal in this extraordinary world? No Worries, as we are about to tell you the most elegant, dreamy, and wearable jewelry that you can pair with Kurtis. There are evergreen earrings and works for college days, dates, birthdays, office work, or festival season. You can accessorize them with Kurtis and glam your world. So without wasting time, let's dig out five styles of jewelry you can pair with your Kurtis.
- Dangle Earrings Angrakha and Anarkali are a little heavy and flowy. So accessorizing them with dazzling dangler earrings is all you need to complete the look. It will give details to your attire without making it look over and heavy. You can choose gems, gold, metal, and silver earrings according to the colour combination of Kurti and bottoms.
- Studs with A-line Kurtis and Palazzo Pants Studs might look plain but can give you a gracious look. They keep the outfit minimal but elegant. With A-line Kurti and straight palazzo, studs will rock the outfit. You can style them with open hair, middle parting, or braids. Studs are available in different styles and colours. You can experiment with them with your Kurtis and make it look stunning.
- Hoop Earring Hoop earrings are everyone's favourite and trendy jewelry. You can wear them with any outfit, including Kurtis. They go well with A-line Kurti, Anarkali, tail Kurti, colour block Kurtis, etc. It gives you a modern and ethnic vibe.
- Bangle bracelets Who says bangle bracelets aren't modern and stylish? They are underrated pieces of jewelry. A royal look silver bangle bracelet works well with any type of Kurti. They look beautiful and add charm to your attire.
- Necklace Necklaces are the best jewelry you can wear with Kurtis. They add a bold statement to your look. You can wear a beautiful necklace on Kurti with heavy embroidery. Also, it gives you an indo-western look. There are different versions of necklaces like gold, metal, oxidized, and silver, that enhance the beauty of Kurti.
10 Beautiful Kurtis to Grab from Top Online Stores
1. Mustard Yoke Embroidered Kurta
Are you looking for something casual yet elegant? Then this mustard Yoke embroidered Kurta is a perfect choice. The round-neck Kurta has beautiful embroidery in the center and at the end of the sleeves, giving it a casual look. It's an ankle-length Kurti with 3/4 sleeves with a modern and traditional look. The piece is available in five sizes - S to XXL. You can grab this masterpiece for just Rs.749 from Cilory.
2. Teal Straight Poly Metallic Short Kurtis
This teal-coloured straight poly metallic Kurti will make your eyes go wow! The Kurti has a unique design on the center with a tying knot and yellow dots all over it. You can complete the look with loose-fitted jeans or pants and hoops earrings.
It's a short-length Kurti with a round neck and 3/4 sleeves. You can select the size from 32 to 40 and buy this causal wear, Kurti, for Rs. 1,999 from the Biba Website.
3. Ikat Soft Cotton Stitched Kurta-Mustard Yellow
Your summer collection isn't complete without this beautiful mustard yellow kurta. It's an ankle-length Kurta made of cotton, perfect for a casual outing in summer. Kurta has a white compass-shaped design all over it and has a sleeve length of 3/4. It is available in all five sizes -XS to XL for just Rs.1,258 on Mirraw.
4. Blue Round Neck Striped Liva Kurta
Who doesn't want a modern-style kurta in her wardrobe? This masterpiece Blue-Coloured Kurta has a striped pattern with tie-up detail at the waist. It's A-line Kurta with a round neck and short sleeves. The fabric used is 50% Rayon and 50% cotton. You can complement the look with white trousers or palazzo. It's a classic look for a casual outing or office work. The piece is available in six sizes - XS to XXL at just Rs.849.
5.Magenta Kurta with Keyhole Slit
This magenta-coloured Kurti with a round neck and regular sleeves is no less than a charm. The beautiful piece has a crescent moon-shaped silver border from the right neck to the left waist. The kurta also has a tie-up detail on the left side and a keyhole slit, available in sizes 6 to 16. You can grab this viscose-made Kurti at an affordable price of Rs.1,149.
6. Ivory Printed Chanderi Kurta with Cotton Pants and Block Printed Chanderi Dupatta (Set of 3)
An elegantly wow Ivory printed Chanderi Kurti is available on the Jaypore Website. The Chanderi kurta is a beautiful masterpiece with a heart-shaped design over it and complements a chanderi dupatta of the length of 2.25 meters and cotton pants. You can order it for any size -XS to XXL for Rs.3,995.It's a cotton+chanderi made fabric, perfect for festival vibes.
7.Women Pink & Magenta Printed Strappy Straight Kurta
If you are looking for a casual yet glamorous look, you should buy this masterpiece. It's a pink and magenta printed strappy kurta made of cotton. The straight-shaped kurta has a square neck and side slits, giving it a modern and stylish look. It's perfect for attending events or casual outings and is available in six sizes- S to XXL for just Rs.581 in Myntra.
8.Straight Kurta with Side Tie-Ups
What is better than a soothing green colour kurta, giving you a fresh look? The plain Kurti with side tie-ups has no comparison. It's a green-coloured straight kurta with regular sleeves. You can complement this Viscose and rayon-made kurta with white pants. It is available from sizes S to XXL at an affordable price of just Rs.650 from Ajio.
9. Folksy Floral Screen Print Cotton Kurta Set
A pretty, comfortable, and breathable floral screen-print Kurta set is what you need today. It's an elegant Kurta with a Mulberry screen printed ethnic floral pattern with lace, boat neck, and 3/4th sleeves. It's an A-line daily wear comfortable Kurta made from cotton. The trousers have a blush tone crop cut with a semi- waistline, and the dupatta has a beautiful ethnic screen print with solid alternate borders. The kurta set is available in six sizes -XS to XXL at Rs.2,149 on Myntra.
10.Black Embroidered Silk Cotton Kurta with Slip
The black colour outfit will never go out of trend. It's the perfect kurta if you want something in black and elegant. It's black embroidered silk cotton with a slip and has beautiful flowers on the neck. The sleeves are semi-transparent and 3/4 in length. The material used is Chanderi and is available in four sizes -XS to L at just Rs.4,990 on Jaypore.
Accesorize Your Kurti with a Scarf
One of the benefits of wearing a Kurti is that it fits almost everything. Wear it with a shawl, scarf or vest to give your Kurti its extra edge. If the Kurti is plain, add accessories with a brightly decorated colourful scarf and vest to make it look glittery and gorgeous.