The Joys of Owning a Vacuum Cleaner: 4 Top Advantages
The dawn of the industrial age ushered in a new age of innovation and discoveries, which forced people to find new and more efficient ways to perform tasks, be it office work or any daily task. In this new world where time is the most precious commodity; people are trying to find new ways to reduce the effort required to perform any task and vacuum cleaner is the perfect example of a device that shows the power of human innovation. A vacuum cleaner is a device that revolutionises the way in which you look at the duty of cleaning. This device has modified a task that earlier needed a number of people to do a work that can now be performed by a single person with ease. Having a vacuum cleaner has a number of benefits for you such as:
- A Vacuum Cleaner Can Help You Save Energy and Time: Cleaning is an essential task that is looked down by some people as a waste of energy and time, but no one can deny the significance of cleaning. In comparison to cleaning with a broom that requires a large amount of energy and hours, the need for a vacuum cleaner cannot be overlooked which can cut down the time required to several minutes. This device reduces human effort and energy wasted in cleaning and is able to save time that you are going to unnecessarily spend cleaning.
- A Vacuum Cleaner is Easy to Use: A vacuum cleaner is easy to use. You can use this device to clean easily without any effort or any previous knowledge of the device. All you need to do is plug-in the device in the nearest socket, turn on the machine and use the extendable opening for cleaning.
- A Vacuum Cleaner Can Help You Remove Allergens from the Air That You Breathe: This machine is also capable of removing harmful suspended particles such as bacteria and allergen from the air you breathe. It is capable of performing such task as most of the cutting edge vacuum cleaners available in the market consisting of various air and HEPA filters that clean the air by removing these particles from the air it sucks in. By cleaning the air you breathe in, this device reduces the risk of spreading of any potential airborne diseases and makes the air you breathe safer.
- A Vacuum Cleaner is a Cost-Effective Tool: A vacuum cleaner may initially appear as an expensive and fancy machine, but in reality it is an extremely useful and cost effective machine. It is not only useful in cleaning efficiently, but it also saves time as it can easily clean and save money as you can use it to clean without the need of a maid or an external help, and by making the breathing air clean it reduces the chance for you and your family to catch any airborne disease thereby reducing health problems. Not only that it is also able to help the elderly and people with physical problems such as knee pain or sore back to reach difficult places and clean without any issues.
Do's and Don'ts of Vacuuming
With the passage of time the work of cleaning the house with a vacuum cleaner has evolved into a weekly activity for most of you. The ease with which this device can be used enables you to be able to clean the whole house in no time with minimal amount of energy required. But there are various things that you can do in order to increase the life of your vacuum cleaner and for its effective maintenance some of the important do's and don'ts for your vacuum cleaner are:
- Try to use various attachments provided with the vacuum cleaner as these not only help in cleaning difficult places but also help in cleaning the house quickly and easily.
- Try to move your furniture and clean the places that are difficult to reach because a vacuum cleaner helps you in cleaning dirt that gets accumulated under the furniture and is difficult to remove.
- Try to use your vacuum cleaner regularly to clean your house as it is impossible to clean the house by using the vacuum cleaner just once. The more you clean, the better it is for your device.
- Try to use the vacuum cleaner in more than one direction as your house may contain carpets or floor mats that cannot be cleaned if you run the vacuum cleaner in just one direction. But using it from multiple directions might help in cleaning your house properly.
- Try to remove the dust accumulated in the container regularly.
- If your container is filled more than ¾ full it might lose its suction or may cause clogging. Hence, the best option is to clean the container regularly.
- Don’t use the vacuum cleaner near or on water or any other liquid as liquid might not only damage the device but also electrocute the person. It can also cause damage to the machine.
- Vacuum cleaner is used to reduce the time required to clean your house but that doesn’t mean that it is a perfect machine that can clean a place in a single try. There are times it might not be able to clean the house in one smooth run.
- Take extra care while cleaning so that the machine does not suck in glass, burning substances, etc. These will damage the bag inside the vacuum cleaner.
Best Vacuum Cleaners under 5000
Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner for Home with Free Reusable Dust Bag
This vacuum cleaner comes with many features which will make your cleaning experience more easy and effective. It has 3 swivel wheels that provide the device with great balance and mobility. It also comes with an in-built smart indicator that can tell you if the container bag is full. Even with a compact design the machine houses a powerful 1200W motor that is able to easily suck the dirt and dust even from an uneven surfaces without a problem. The machine is provided with a large array of accessories that can be used to clean efficiently and without a problem. With different types of attachment that complement the different surfaces and corners that are being cleaned this machine is an all-rounder. The automatic wire winder that protects the wire from damage and is helpful in storing it. It is available for ₹ 3,799.00 on Amazon.
Kent Crystal Vacuum Cleaner 850-Watt
This vacuum cleaner has an 850W motor which rotates in a vortex at incredible speed and runs on the new cyclonic technology to ensure the effective removal of dirt and dust from the environment. With a compact, compressed design and its rubberised wheels this machine is easy and convenient to use as well as easy to move and carry. Due to the use of the vortex motor the vacuum cleaner produces low noise as compared to other traditional vacuum cleaners. The machine comes with HEPA filters that are useful in removing bacteria and other smaller particles like pollen and dust. You can buy it for ₹ 3,799.00 on Amazon with a 1-year warranty.
Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner
Available at an astonishing price of ₹ 2,769.00 on Amazon this vacuum cleaner is one of the best machines you can acquire. With a power 1200W motor that not only ensures that the device is capable of removing dust and dirt from the ground but it also comes with a robust blower function that is capable of throwing the dust out of the device. This device also has a high-filtration and washable fabric bag that has a capacity of 2L. It also has 360° rotating wheels and a curved handle that makes it very easy to control and provide fluid manoeuvring. It comes with a 2-year warranty.
Prestige Typhoon 05 Handheld Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This is an all-round cleaning machine that has a potent 1200W motor and advanced HEPA air filter to remove dust and fine particles from the air. It also has a large 10L dust bag, 360° wheels for easy mobility and auto-cut float suction nozzle that helps the machine to clean even the wet surfaces. The powerful 1200W motor enables the device to have blower functionality that is useful in cleaning difficult places. With a 1-year warranty this amazing vacuum cleaner can be bought for ₹ 4,099.00 from Reliance Digital.
Karcher WD 1 1000-Watt Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher is a compact and lightweight vacuum cleaner, that contains a 15L plastic container that helps you to clean without having to empty the container again and again. It comes with multiple filters that help in cleaning multiple types of surfaces, a universal clip nozzle that helps in cleaning difficult places. The vacuum cleaner has a shockproof exterior and a carrying handle for smooth and easy movement of the machine. It is an ideal cleaning machine that is available for ₹ 4,745.00 on Amazon.
Geek Renere N6 - Wired Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning is a process that should be taken seriously and you should not compromise in this process in any way. The Geek Renere N6 is a powerful vacuum cleaner which contains "Nanoduzt" filtration technology that is powerful enough to suck dust and microscopic particles from the air and surfaces. With a 600W powerful suction motor the vacuum cleaner is capable of cleaning most of the places and surfaces with no effort. The "Vortexsu" design helps the machine to clean even sticky surfaces and in removing dirt and dust from corners and floor edges. The device can be purchased for a nominal price of ₹ 2,999.00 from Harkin.
Powerwash 20L Vacuum Cleaner Yellow PW-VC-020
A powerful cleaning machine with a large 20L capacity that ensures proper cleaning in one go without the need to empty the vacuum cleaner again and again. The device has dual functionality that signifies its ability to clean both dry and wet surfaces without any problem. This also helps as the device has a sleek design with a proper handle and castor wheels that give the machine optimal mobility and helps in cleaning the house without any problems. The machine comes with a paper and textile filter bag that can be used according to your need. With the suction tube having a diameter of 2.5 mm the vacuum cleaner can remove most of the dust and dirt particles without an issue. This machine costs nothing more than ₹ 4,484.00 on industrybuying.com.
Black & Decker 800W White Vacuum Cleaner & Blower
This is a device that costs ₹ 2,456.00 and comes with a strong 800W motor that can remove dust from most surfaces easily. It also comes with 8 different attachments that help in cleaning different type of surfaces without any extra work. The high quality components used in making this Black & Decker vacuum cleaner makes it a premium product. You can buy it from Moglix.
AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum
Amazon’s bagless and powerful vacuum cleaner with a 700W motor is highly efficient and consumes less power than a classic vacuum cleaner. A compact and stylish machine that removes the problem of having to buy paper bags again and again. This amazing vacuum cleaner comes with HEPA-12 filter that can remove up to 99.5% dust and suspended particles. With a 1.5L capacity, this compact cleaning device is incredibly silent and efficient as it only costs ₹ 4,099.00 on Amazon and comes with washable dust cups that are reusable.
Panasonic MC-DL201B14B Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
A powerful and innovative vacuum cleaner that comes with a strong 700W motor that helps you keep your house clean and dust-free. This lightweight machine weights only 1.8 kg but still has a sturdy and durable design that helps you in carrying the machine from one place to another without wasting extra energy. The device costs ₹ 2,299.00 on Flipkart and is useful in creating a dust-free environment as the device has a good number of attachments to help you clean all surfaces.
Features to Look for in a Vacuum Cleaner
To some of you the vacuum cleaner may appear as nothing more than a straightforward device, but there are some minor details that you should keep in mind while buying a vacuum cleaner:
- Suction Power: The suction power of a vacuum cleaner (measured in Pascal) is an important property of a vacuum cleaner. A 300Pa vacuum cleaner is easily able to clean most of the smooth surfaces but is not able to clean uneven or rough surfaces such as fabrics, floors or carpets that might require at least 2000Pa of suction.
- Retractable Cable: It might appear as a trivial thing to some of you, but is a useful thing to have when you have to store or drag a long wire across the room.
- Electric Hose: This is a simple property to increase the effectiveness of the vacuum cleaner as an electric hose is more powerful and effective than an air hose.
- Capacity: Capacity of the vacuum cleaner is an important thing to look out for because if the container of the vacuum cleaner is small then you would have to empty the container again and again between cleaning.
- Lightweight Design: As you need to carry the vacuum cleaner with you while cleaning the house it is an ideal choice to have a device that weighs less.
- Height Adjustment: A vacuum cleaner with adjustable height helps you as it is easy for you to carry it without any effort.
- Run Time: This is a property to look out for in vacuum cleaners that run on batteries as it is difficult to use them while they are charging. The battery of most models can last for almost 15-30 minutes, but some of them can run for hours before losing charge.
Make the Vacuum Cleaner an Important Part of Your Home
You should make your vacuum cleaner an important part of your home because it not only cleans your home from dirt, stains, bacteria, odours, etc. but it also gets the mundane cleaning tasks done much faster. We hope this BP Guide would have helped you decide which vacuum cleaner would be the best-fit for your home and budget. Stay connected with us for more such engaging content.