Things To Consider Before Buying A Long Kurti
Sorting Out The Best From Numerous Choices in The Market
Long Kurtis, paired with a comfortable pair of leggings or pants, is a dressing style favored by several women. A staple of woman’s wardrobe they are available in many colors, patterns, and styles. Shopping for long Kurtis may be a tedious job since there are numerous patterns available in the market. There are few things to keep in mind before buying a Kurti such as one’s body type and type of fabric. Here are a few of the most important factors to keep in mind while choosing long kurtis.
Choosing a Kurti Based on Body Type and Material
Women should keep their body shape in mind while shopping for a Kurti in order to choose the one that accentuates their body the best . Apple shaped women can choose A-line Kurtis with diagonal stripes or abstract patterns in flowing silks or soft cotton that do not cling to their body. These patterns draw attention from their upper body and accentuate their waist. Pear-shaped women can opt for textured and printed Kurtis with a well-fitted bodice that is flared from the waist down. This pattern accentuates their body by highlighting the waist. Women with an hourglass shape can carry off any Kurtis style with ease. They can choose flared Kurtis that define their waist, and deep necklines that highlight the upper body. Women with athletic body types can opt for Kurtis in fabrics such as cotton, brocade, tissue or organza. These stiff fabrics add volume to the women’s body.
Choosing a Kurti Based on Colors
The second most important thing to keep in mind while choosing a Kurti is the color. The clothing market is flooded but often, kurtis in primary colors such as black, red and white are a favorite among women due to their versatility. These Kurtis can be paired with leggings and dupattas of any color. Make sure to choose a color that complements your complexion to enhance your natural beauty. Kurtis in bright colors such as pink, fluorescent and neon’s look good on women with lighter skin tone. Dark skinned beauties can opt for lighter shades such as neutrals and pastel shades to bring out their glow. Colors such as red, blue, and green seem perfect on them. If you are planning to wear a Kurti for a formal event, remember to stick to neutral shades such as grey, to not come across as loud. If you’re planning to wear it for casual events you can experiment with pastel colors. For festive occasions, let your hair loose and feel free to choose bright colored Kurtis.
Online Shopping - Choosing The Best Out of The Rest
The online shopping sites are a hit among the younger generation due to the huge variety of options that they provide. Moreover, the attractive discounts offered on these sites keep attracting people. If you are planning to order your Kurti online, remember to compare your body measurements with the chart provided on the vendor’s site to determine the fit of the Kurti. If you have any further clarifications regarding the size and material, feel free to contact the vendor. Always ensure to check the credibility of the online site before placing your order to ensure prompt delivery. Remember to plan ahead if you’re ordering online to avoid delays and disappointments. Make sure to verify whether the seller is ready to offer easy returns in case the clothing is not the same as displayed online.
10 Stylish Long Kurti Options to Order Online
Georgette Embroidered Kurti
A georgette kurti is a much-needed piece of clothing in a women’s wardrobe. The georgette material adds a sense of elegance and charm to the women who adorn it.
- The yellow georgette embroidered kurti is the perfect attire for any casual event. The long kurti comprises of embroidery all over the body of the kurti which is adorned with traditional motifs.
- The elegance of yellow and white comes in the splendor of aari embroidered work making it a lovely choice. The flowy fabric is comfortable to wear and is suitable for all body types.
- The classy yellow and white aari paisley motifs grace the entire length of the kurti, spreading from the neck, onto the sleeves. The Kurti is full sleeved and comprises of the same embroidered design on the bodice.
- The full sleeved georgette embroidered kurti comes with a mandarin collar neck.
- Pair this elegant long kurti with white palazzo pants to exude refreshing summer vibes.
- This gorgeous kurti can be purchased for Rs.3,998/- from Soch
Casual Printed Long Kurti
Casual printed Kurtis are famous among young women as they bring out their playful side.
- Casual prints comprise of quirky and abstract prints that highlight everyday life objects. The casual printed long Kurti from Stylum includes casual prints such as a house, cute couples, flowers, and kittens. The colorful prints are perfectly placed on a contrasting white background making them stand out.
- The Kurti is made of rayon fabric, it comes with a round neck and three-fourth sleeves.
- The rayon is a flowy fabric that adds volume to a women’s waist and accentuates her figure.
- The white casual printed Kurti has a thin waist rope belt that can be used to clinch your waist to make it look narrower.
- Pair this elegant and casual long Kurti with colorful or plain white leggings and a pair of heels to make heads turn.
- The casual Kurti comes in a range of sizes and can be purchased at an attractive price of Rs.789/- from Amazon.
Women Cotton Straight Kurti (Red & Black)
Long straight Kurtis are popular as they suit women of all ages.
- Long straight cut Kurtis are suitable for every personality, and occasions such as college, office, and parties.
- This straight cut kurti comes in attractive prints ranging from batik, block, kalamkari, and digital prints. The versatility in design makes it the perfect choice for women of all ages.
- It has a long hemline that will make one look taller and straighter. The cotton straight kurti from Amayra comes in an attractive combination of red and black color.
- The straight cut long kurti includes elegant kalamkari prints and brings liveliness to your outfit. The kurti has a round pattern neck with thin black piping border.
- It includes three-fourth sleeves with the same pattern present on the bodice.
- This elegant cotton Kurti can be paired with black leggings or palazzo pants to bring out your inner desi diva. You can also wear this printed Kurti practically anywhere by pairing it up with rich and embroidered dupattas.
- This elegant red and black kurti can be purchased for Rs.599/- from Amazon
Red Anarkali (Empire Waist Kurti)
Anarkali Kurtis are in a way inspired from the empire gowns, which are tapered from the bust and flowing through the entire length.
- These types of long Kurtis are popular among young girls and also the preferred outfit during festive occasions.
- The kurti is shaped like the alphabet ‘A’ that narrows at the top, clinching your waist, and flares at the ankles. The gorgeous red color Anarkali is the perfect attire for festive occasions.
- The Anarkali comes with an elegant leaf foil print work on the lower half of the bodice of the Kurti.
- The red Kurti comprises of a designer neck with a contrasting golden border and the same is replicated on the sleeves as well. A thin line of golden border connects the upper part of the Kurti with the flowy skirt. This design provides the illusion of a narrow waist.
- The attractive Kurti can be paired with matching leggings or can double up as a dress. Accessorize the elegant Kurti with ethnic jewelry and stilettos.This attractive Anarkali will surely fetch you compliments for your rich sense of style.
- The ethnic long Kurti can be purchased for Rs.874/- from Jabong.
Red Geometric Asymmetric Kurti
Women who are bored with traditional straight hemlines can try asymmetrical hemline Kurtis.
- These Kurtis add an illusion of being tall and are famous among celebrities.
- The asymmetrical Kurtis are usually made of lightweight fabrics such as chiffon, crepe and georgette materials.
- These Kurtis come without side slits and are perfect for festive occasions such as mehndi nights, weddings, dinner dates, and casual outings.
- These versatile Kurtis can also double up as dresses if you are daring, else they can be paired with treggings, jeggings, or skinny jeans.
- The long sleeved red chanderi Kurti is one of a kind and is designed by famous designer Ritu Kumar. It comprises of cutting edge geometric print with an asymmetrical design.
- The Kurti can be accessorized with stylish jewellery, pencil heels, and a simple clutch to complete your stylish look
- The designer Kurti can be purchased for Rs.2,160/- from label Ritu Kumar.
Divena Blue Cotton Dhoti Style Kurti
Dhoti style Kurtis are increasingly being preferred by teenagers and young women as they give a unique twist to kurtis. Women are always enamored by contemporary versions of traditional attires.
- These contemporary Kurtis are easy, loose and comfortable to wear, and impart a designer look to the person who wears it during various occasions.
- In dhoti style Kurtis, the drapes may start from yoke or bodice with designer cuts and creative patterns.
- The Divena blue cotton dhoti style Kurti comes with an attached belt that has a trendy pattern and flatters feminine curves. The dhoti style Kurti is made of rayon and is comfortable and easy to wear.
- This feminine and highly stylized kurti comprises of soft hand blocked printed cotton with high slits on both sides. The elegant Kurti consists of a closed neckline and short sleeves. Thus making it the perfect attire for any casual day outing or also as an evening party wear.
- Pair the elegant Kurtis with mojri, stylish danglers, and jhola style bags to rock any event.
- You can purchase this elegant Kurti for Rs.1399/- from Snapdeal.
Sangria Green & Pink Printed Angrakha Kurti
Angrakha Kurtis are a great choice of attire for work, casual daily wear and for festive occasions. These Kurtis are a replication of tunics that were worn by artisans and musicians in the royal court.
- These Kurtis comprise of similar or contrasting flaps that overlap on each other. These overlapping pieces can be joined with the help of straps that are attached at both the ends of the Kurti.
- These Kurtis are further adorned with stylish beads and attractive colors and are preferred by women of all ages. These ethnic Kurtis are a perfect wardrobe addition to enhance your feminine side and stylish looks.
- The green and pink anarkali Kurti from Sangria exudes boldness and is the perfect dress for colorful summers.
- The Kurtis is made of high-quality cotton with an overlapping neckline and three-fourth sleeves.
- It includes floral block prints all over its bodice, with a thick red hemline accompanied by golden tipping on the hem. Pair this regal Kurti with leggings or palazzo, ethnic jewellery, pair of colourful juttis and a small clutch to be the star attraction at any event.
- This gorgeous and elegant kurti can be purchased for Rs.2499/- from Myntra.
Indo-Western Style Kurti
Indo-western Kurti is a beautiful combination of both ethnic and western style elements.
- The length of Kurti is usually long and compliments the one who wears it.
- The peach colored solid woven Kurti top from Here & Now is a perfect statement piece. The Kurti has a high slit on the front with a round ruffled neckline.
- The peach indo-western Kurti is sleeveless and comprises of a concealed zip closure that is discreet.
- This bright colored Kurti can be paired with contrast colored leggings or denim.
- This attractive and daring Kurti is the perfect pick to showcase your bold side with oodles of feminine charm. The Kurti flares at the bottom and is a sure way to impress the crowd.
- This stylish indo-western Kurti can be purchased for Rs.559/- from Myntra.
Shubh Teal Embroidered Gown Style Kurti
The floor length or gown style Kurtis are equivalent to evening gowns in Indian dressing. The floor-length Anarkali Kurti is a favorite among the celebrities as an ethnic ensemble.
- Nowadays, many women are opting for ethnic gown style Kurtis to channelize their inner diva. The teal embroidered gown style Kurti is the perfect ethnic gown for red carpet events and traditional ceremonies such as weddings.
- The two-tone teal embroidered gown style Kurti is made of taffeta silk with jacquard fabrics and adds volume to the skirt.
- The Kurti also comprises of embroidery work on the front of the neck, faux pearl and zari work, imparting a sophisticated look to the wearer.
- It comprises of a closed embroidered neck and half rolled up sleeves.
- Pair this elegant Kurtis with statement jewelry and a pair of golden stilettos to dazzle like a star.
- This ethnic gown style Kurtis can be purchased for Rs.1664/- from Cilory.
Daayra Striped Straight Kurti with Shirt Collar
Women who like 'modernize' style can opt for shirt style long Kurtis. These Kurtis are perfect for adding a simple formal look by pairing in right colors such as neutrals or pastels. They are also good for hiding problem areas and provide an illusion of being tall.
- The striped straight Kurti with shirt collar from Daayra is the perfect professional attire for work.
- The Kurti is made of linen blend which is skin friendly and wicks away moisture from the body.
- The fusion style Indian Kurti and western shirt comprises of side pockets to store your essentials. The Kurti comes with a curved hemline, a full button placket, and full sleeves.
- Other than being utilized as professional wear, this shirt styled Kurti can be used for both formal and casual occasions.
- The elegant and stylish Kurti can be paired with a pair of leggings or formal pants and a pair of flats, making a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary, which is easy to carry off.
- The elegant shirt style Kurti can be purchased for Rs.990/- from Ajio.
Flaunt Long Kurtis To Stand Out in 2019
Long kurtis are suitable attire for everyone - professionals, homemakers, casuals and party wear. With the amazing range of style availale, you can find out the best style that suits your body type and fashion sense. So take a look at the different options available and jazz up your look.