Reasons Why You Must Own a Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
- They are very easy to use; they come with few basic buttons, and you don't need to be an expert to use them. You simply turn it on and follow the steps and pair it with your phone or a laptop. The best thing is that once it is paired, it automatically connects with your device without having to pair it again and again.
- People are busy travelling to and fro from office or taking days off and want their music by their side. A portable Bluetooth speaker is the best thing to carry with you as it is tiny, and you can put it in your handbag and take it anywhere you want. You can keep it in your bathroom during those long bathes or in the kitchen while you dance on your favourite tune and cook up a delicious meal.
- Earlier people used their MP3 players or stereo to listen to music, but it took up a good amount of place around the house whereas a portable Bluetooth speaker can be kept on your car dashboard or on your study table. It fills up the room with great tunes without taking any space.
- We all like to share our favourite songs with our friends or loved once. There are many portable Bluetooth speakers with which you can pair more than one device at the same time. You can also use certain apps that let you share your music and create a party playlist that has songs for everyone.
- They come in various styles, some of them are very sleek, and you can show them off on your office table, during camping. They add another level to your style.
Best Portable Bass Speakers You Can Order Online
Photive Bluetooth Speaker
The Photive Bluetooth Speakers are quite in demand for their style and features. They are waterproof and are made with shock-absorbing design. If you are a party lover, you will love this speaker. You can use them inside the house or even outside during a beach party. They are called the monster Photive M90 Bluetooth speaker because they can amplify high as well as low bass frequencies due to their unique combo of powerful stereo sound and a great subwoofer.
They come with 10-hour battery life so that you can play endless songs at a party without having to charge it every hour. They are stylish, and you will love to carry it along with you to pool parties or a romantic drive with your partner. It is made with an aluminum grill and has a rubberised finish of the body to give it a classy look.
When you buy a Photive Bluetooth Speaker, you get a carry case which makes it easier to carry it with you, the case has a rubber strap for you to carry it with ease. It is one of the best portable speakers with extra bass, which you can buy at an affordable price on Amazon. You can order it after the site restores its services.
Sony GTK-PG10 Wireless Party Speaker with Built-In Battery
Products from Sony do not need too much introduction, as Sony is known to manufacture the best electronic devices around the world. The Sony GTK speaker comes with excellent sound quality with mega bass features. The speaker has 13 hours of battery backup, so if you are locked down without electricity, you can still have a blast with your favourite tunes. It is actually made for outside parties, and if you are planning a poolside party then you can use it without having to worry about it getting wet as it is splash-proof and comes with voice control; you also get built-in cup holders to keep your drinks on it while to dance away.
The DSP (Digital Signal Processor lets it adapt to audio settings and gives excellent sound. Just connect it with your phone and play your favourite playlist till dawn. It is compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV formats, and you can charge it while you listen to your songs at the same time. It is small enough to carry with you or place it on a tripod using a built-in mounting hole in it.
Check out the Sony G TK portable speaker on Flipkart. It is available for Rs. 19,990.
JBL Flip 3 16 W Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Another great portable Bluetooth speaker in the market is the JBL FLIP. The speaker comes with a 2.0 channel configuration to play endless music from your Smartphone, tablet, or laptop. It has a built-in microphone, which lets you take calls while playing music at the same time, you won't be disturbed because of the noise and echo-canceling feature in it.
The JBL Flip portable speaker comes with a 300 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, which plays music for up to 10 hours at a stretch, and you can also connect different JBL enabled speakers together. It is durable and has a splash-proof design, so you won't have to worry about playing it during a rain party. Just connect it and have a great time with your friends.
You can buy this cool speaker for Rs. 5,999 from Flipkart.
Infinity (JBL) Fuze Portable Wireless Speaker
If you are looking for an affordable portable wireless speaker, then you should buy the Infinity Fuze speaker this year. The speaker is IPX 7 waterproof, so go ahead and hand it out to your kids and let them play their nursery rhymes without having to worry about spills at all. You can listen to your music for up to 9 hours without charging it.
The Dual Equalizer lets you listen to your music with enhanced bass, and if you want to pump up your music, you can pair it with another Fuze 100 and go crazy over the music. You can also connect it with your voice assistants or make calls whenever you want. It is compact in size, and with all these features, you only pay Rs. 1,299 on vlebazaar.in to make it yours.
Harman Kardon Go+ Play
The Harman Kardon Go+ play is one of the most stylish Bluetooth speakers in the market. It is made in a cylindrical dome-shaped design with a metallic handle to carry it with ease. The speaker is covered with a fabric material to enhance its style. One of the best features in the speaker is that it has a 90 mm woofer drive and two 20 mm tweeters to give you pure bass; you will be able to hear every beat and dance to it.
It also has a 25W amplifier for each speaker for a rich sound. You can easily pair both the speakers together for a better listening experience, but you may end up with your neighbour banging on your door for their share of peace. The battery runs for up to 8 hours so you can party till the break of dawn. Go ahead and buy this incredible speaker for Rs. 18,380 from Amazon.
Ultimate Ears Boom 2
If you like to stay trendy, then go ahead and buy the Ultimate Ears Boom 2 speakers. This is a durable speaker made with hard fabric mesh, and the rubber makes shockproof in case you drop it while dancing.
It comes with IPX 7 certification, so take out on a rainy day with your partner and enjoy rain dance with them or take it with you underwater up to 1 m deep without damaging it. The speaker also has 40 mm, driver speakers, with two passive radiators, and is tilted facing upwards to give you 360 degrees of music listening experience. The inbuilt two bass radiators let you enjoy the deep bass with clear sound. It also has its Android app to let you select preset equalizers for the best sound experience.
You can also carry it with you by clipping it on to your backpack with its detachable D ring and take it with you while you trek in the mountains with your friends. The Ultimate Ears Boom 2 speaker comes with a 12-hour battery backup on a single charge, and it takes only 2 to 3 hours to completely charge it up. You can buy this impressive speaker for Rs. 8,999 from headphonezone.in.
JBL PartyBox 200
Another great portable bass speaker is the JBL Party box 200. The name itself says it all. It comes with different lights like the meter, pulse, and party mode to suit your mood. You can also connect it, plug your mic or guitar, and change a dull day into a party event anytime. It comes with a USB recharging, which lets you charge other external devices as well.
The two frontal speakers are equipped with colourful LED lights to boost the party mood, simply turn of the lights and play your speaker and change your living room into a discotheque in seconds. You can connect two speakers together for enhanced music experience.
You can buy the JBL PartyBox 200 for Rs. 20,999 from Amazon.
DOSS SoundBox XL 32W Bluetooth Speakers
The speaker comes with 20W subwoofer and passive radiators for that extra bass that everyone wants. You can connect your speaker from 33 ft away with the help of the Bluetooth 4.0 and listen to your music with clear sounds. It comes with a built-in li-ion 2200 mAh rechargeable battery, which plays up to 10 hours at 50% volume. You can completely recharge it in 4 hours max.
The Doss soundbox supports auxiliary inputs and TF cards in case your Bluetooth doesn't work. Listening to your favourite songs will be better because the bass frequencies go down to 20 Hz, so next time to play party music, you'll feel the beat working through your body. You can order the Doss soundbox from desertcart.in for Rs. 11,669.
Things to Keep in Mind When Buying a Portable Bass Speaker
- Check for the frequency response of the speaker. The frequency range is measured in Hertz and ranges between 100Hz - 20,000Hz, so the wider the range, the better the quality of the sound.
- You should also look for the Bluetooth version in a speaker. Bluetooth determines the quality of the sound, so while buying a speaker, look for Bluetooth 4 or more. You will have a better music experience and a better battery life.
- Another important thing to keep in mind is the driver. The driver is the main feature of a speaker. Most of the portable speakers come with a 40 mm driver, which is a good size, but if you are willing to go higher with the driver, then you will have to buy a bigger speaker.
- Look for an auxiliary connector in your speakers. The auxiliary connector comes in handy when the speaker is running out of battery, and you don't have a place to recharge it. You can connect the aux and keep the music running.
- Your speaker should have a USB charging port, it comes in handy when you are outdoors and needs to charge your speaker.
- What is the point of having a Bluetooth speaker if it runs out battery in the middle of a party. Look for speakers with long-lasting power backup to keep the party going on.
- Check to see if your speaker can be paired with multiple speakers for better sound. Most of the branded speakers come with this feature.
- Your speaker should also be waterproof and shockproof. You pay a good amount of money on these portable speakers, and you must be able to carry it with you anywhere you want without being worried about getting it damaged due to water spills or falling off the table.
- Try to buy speakers with separate bass drivers/radiators. It will give you better bass sound and clear audio.
Bigger doesn't Always Mean Better!
Obviously, a portable speaker should be easy to carry. You should be able to carry it effortlessly or put it in the smallest places and enjoy the music to the max. When you're looking for the best portable speakers out there, do also keep in mind that the biggest speakers may not always mean the best sound quality and bass. It's the technology behind these speakers that you must consider before buying one of these!