Jazz Up Your Kurtis with Awesome Kurtis
Why W Brand Is One of the Top Brands of India
W is a name that syncs well with contemporary fashion wear specially designed for Indian Women. The brand over the years created a reputation for western yet contemporary styled fashion wear that fits well for Indian women and goes well in a modern environment. The brand W has been a pioneer in introducing a mix and match concept in the attires and has been working in the front to provide quality and a complete wardrobe solution by offering both offline and online stores as per your convenience. Check out the online as well as offline stores for some amazing deals and cashback offers!
How to Choose the Best W Kurtis for You
To look your best, you have to really pay attention while selecting a kurta. Selecting a good kurti, would not just help you look great, but also brings out the diva in you! You must wear attire that not just helps you look the best, makes you carry yourselves at the best and make you comfy! And if you land up in wrong choices, it would not just make you uncomfortable but would bring your confidence levels down. We have listed down a few tips to choose the best W Kurtis
Choose Fabric Based on Occasion
- Traditional occasions- It is quite essential that you look all dolled up and ethnic while going for a wedding, or family festivals. It is just great to choose an Indian costume to get this done. Anarkali - Anarkalis help you look ethnic, you can wear these to all the occasion, be it a wedding, family function or a festival. If you are keen to look trendy in these outfits, you can pair these Anarkali suit with a perfect palazzo, possibly flared ones. It would help you look trimmed and the best.
- Casual outings- Now, evening gatherings and parties are occasions, where you can look modern, casual and chic. In this case, you can go for a floor-length kurti, or you can also choose contemporary wear of an Indo-Western fashion.
- Office wear- While at work, it is best to remain formal that would go well with the work ethics and would help you do your work with ease, and you present yourselves well if you wear a straight Kurti or A-line kurta with the right leggings and salwar pieces.
- Travel days- Now, are you planning to go out for a short trip with your family? Well, you got to be really comfortable so always go for a short kurta and pair it up with some denim or jeans, or you can also choose a straight kurta and wear it up along with some short leggings of a suited colour combo. Planning to attend a beach party well those Kaftans would just be great!
Select Kurtis Based on Detailing
Always select a kurta after close examination of its details, and whether the same would suit you or not. You ought to buy dresses that fit your body size and shape, because many times those perfectly looking show material worn by the model, would look worse on you! Now we have compiled and placed a few kurtas based on your body shapes-
- Rounded shoulders, strong and fat legs making up an apple shaped body - If your body is basically apple shaped, you can go for darker shades, A-line kurtis. And it is best to stick to cotton type Kurtis as these don't stick to your bodies. You can as well go for cuffed sleeves.
- Straight shoulder lines, average tummy, and waist - If your body fits in this type, you have a banana type figure. In this case, you can go for a deep neck, preferably broad. Sleek bottoms would suit your body structure well and anarkalis would just look great for you.
- Well defined waist, narrow shoulders, that are smaller than the lower body - If your body fits in this type, you have a pear-shaped body. It would be just great if you choose dresses that possess a flair.
- Hourglass shaped body - You have a well-defined waist and bust. The best part about these body types is that you can wear all types of kurtas. It is advised to choose a perfect fitting and, add on palazzos to complement your figure.
Pair Your Kurti Perfectly
We always get confused as in how to pair your kurtas well, and how to flaunt them at the best. Now we have a few suggestions on pairing up your kurta.
- Club up short kurta with skirts, long or short, you can wear them, and wear some danglers to get a completed look.
- Wear these kurtas with your favourite shorts! Seems surprising, this is the best attire to embrace the summers!
- Teaming up your kurta with a good pair of trousers or pant that would make it look all casual as well as trendy, and if you are keen to look formal, wear minimal jewellery for the best.
- Wear these with sharara! If you are a fan of bohemian looks, you can club your kurta with a good sharara bottom. It would make you all funky and cool!
- Why don’t you try out some denim pants with your kurta? You can wear these preferably for shorter kurta.
- Longer kurta? Pair these long kurtas with some leggings. We know, leggings are never out of fashion, it would look ethnic, and stylish at the same time!
- Club your kurta with a loose, dhoti type bottom. Now, if you want to be more comfy and ethnic style added to it!
Opt for Different Types of Cuts and Try Fusion of Western and Ethnic Style
If you are keen on carving a style statement for yourselves, you ought to try out the different patterns and cut of kurta designs. We have listed out a few options of kurtas you ought to take a look at.
- The tail cut kurta - This is a perfect choice for parties and college. A tail cut kurta is one with one side shorter than the other.
- A line kurta - Now this has been widely preferred by the youngsters out there. You get a lot of collections in different colours and designs. It would go well as formal wear.
- Angrakha Kurti - Angrakha design is basically two flaps, tied out with a strap, and this has been a trending fashion for quite some time now. You can wear these to a variety of occasions starting from college, to using it for weddings.
- Dhoti type kurta - Now if you are a fan of fashion wear, this is it! It is basically traditional type wear of an Indian type. The best part about choosing this kurta is that it is comfy, and you can look both trendy and stand out.
- Indo western styles - This is another western- Indian fashion wear. It is perfect for casual outings as well as non-traditional events.
- Long straight kurta -This is a perfect formal wear. It makes you look funky, at the same time adds in a formal look. This long straight kurta has been always in trend for the pro look.
- Kaftan style kurta - This is yet another funky styled one that gives a fabulous look and comfort. You can wear these in summer and for beach fun!
Choose the Right Accessories
You ought to choose the right accessories for each kurti! Be it jewelry, a bag, it must complement your attire, and this would lift up your confidence and make you look great!
- If you are wearing a tail cut kurta, you can go for stoles with matching jhumkis and dangles. And about bags, clutch bags would be just perfect.
- If you are choosing an A-line kurta, if it is for formal use, you can put in some studs, leather strap watch, and a good office bag.
- If you are planning to wear an angrakha kurta for a festive day, or a wedding, you can wear some heavy jewelry, bracelets paired up with some wedges and sandals.
- For dhoti type kurti, you can wear some belts and pair up this kurta with leggings and tights to look beautiful. Coming to footwear, it is always best to go for some heels and peep toes.
- Planning to wear a kaftan? Wear your anklets and sunglasses clubbed up with the best jewelry to look ethereal!
Best W Kurtis Online
1. Cotton Striped A Line Kurti
This yellow and off white kurta with the round neck, with the striped pattern, would go well as formal wear, this kurta, if paired with leggings, would help you look great. You get these kurti for all sizes, it is best to check out the size details before you order. You get this kurti for a twenty percent discount for Rs.3,000 from Tata Cliq!
2. Floral Print Straight Kurti
Are you keen to add some funky look to your formal wear? This brown kurti would be a good option! You can wear these with a palazzo, and hop on to some parties, or make it as comfortable office wear that helps you carry your selves in style! This kurti is available for Rs.1,000 from Tata Cliq!
3. Peach Printed Kurti
This peach printed kurti by TCNS clothing company gets you to look all stylish and chic! The round neck makes it more trendy, and you get this kurti for Rs.1,000 from Tata Cliq!
4. Teal Blue Designer Kurti
A fan of blue? This team blue kurti available at discount, for Rs.1,000 from Amazon, makes the best option for traditional festive wear. You can wear these for your family gatherings, weddings, etc. It is made out of the fibre, and the cloth material would make you very comfortable.
5. Grey Printed Anarkali Kurta
This grey colour kurta is a perfect choice to look both ethnic but stylish at the same time. The kurti is adorned with traditional print with floral designs. This flared kurti has golden panel both in the front and behind that adds in a royal look to the attire. You get this kurti for all size, and it is available for Rs.3,000 from Jabong!
6. Omen Green & Pink Printed Straight Kurta
This green and pink printed kurta is a great option to wear on your family functions or get-togethers. If you pair this kurta up with a pink palazzo, it would just be great. This is made out of cotton, and suitable for hand wash. This green and pink printed kurta are available for Rs.1,500 from Jabong!
7. Printed Yolo Dress Kurti
This printed Yolo dress, or blue colour, of round neck, is just great if you love funky type kurtis, that is trendy and make you look like a style icon! This Kurti is available for a twenty percentage off, for Rs.2,000 from W.
8. Round Neck Draped Dress Kurti
This blue, round neck draped dress kurta is perfect wear as traditional wear, and this is one of the best deals available! You get it for a forty percent off for Rs.1,500 from W! Club this Kurti with leggings for the best style!
9. Mandarin Collar Printed Kurta
The blue mandarin collar kurta is just perfect wear for a wedding occasion. Pair this Kurta with some cream leggings, and hanging earrings to look gorgeous! You get this printed kurta for a thirty percent off at Rs.6,000 from W.
10. Woven Design Kurta
This pink woven design kurta, available for Rs.1,500 from Jabong, is great to be worn as casual wear, or you can wear it to college or even use it as formal wear.
Wear Your W Kurtis with Great Confidence
Apart from being a fine addition into your wardrobe, they can actually make these summers more relaxing for you and your skin. They let your skin breathe as they do not stick to your body and provide it room to breathe comfortably. No wonder they continue to make trend even in this year. There are plenty of ways in which you can flaunt your favourite kurtis. For a formal look, wear your jeans and you are ready for an official meeting. You are going to see a dynamic change in your style when you wear these kurtis. For a casual look, you can wear these Kurtis over palazzos pants, or shorts. When wearing a casual kurtis, pick bright colours and lively prints which can enhance your style