Want to Try the Kurti Gown Look This Season? Here are a Few Recommendations and Some Styling Tips Too!
Indian women are obsessive about sticking to their cultural roots no matter what. Well, this applies to a majority of the women, apart from a few exceptions of course! Which is why, the Indo western look is a hot favorite among Indian ladies today. The kurti gown is an attire that beautifully combines the modernity of a gown and the ethnicity of a kurti into one single outfit. If you haven’t bought a kurti gown till now, then we urge you to try out one now as it has more benefits than one.
Why Should You Try a Kurti Gown?
The kurti gown is an Indian fusion wear that has captured many hearts in recent times. In fact, enthusiastic buyers of Indian clothing wear have shown a large affection for kurti gowns currently. Here are some reasons why buying a kurti gown is a good idea.
- To try the indo western look: If you are looking to give your every day ethnic wear look a change and switch to something more modern and trendier, then kurti gowns are definitely worth trying. It is one sure shot way to maintain the traditional charm in your wardrobe, yet make your contemporary fashion statement.
- Suitable for any occassion, even everyday use: When it comes to kurti gowns, there is no dearth of choice. There are plenty of styles and designs for you to choose depending on the occasion or event. There is also a plethora of options when you check out online for Kurtis to use on a daily basis.
- To experiment with multiple styles: Kurti gowns or long Kurtis are incredibly versatile and can be smartly paired up in many stylish ways. By choosing to wear with leggings, palazzos, cigarette pants, churidars or donning matching accessories, you can effortlessly compliment the kurti gown to give a whole new style makeover. However, the most preferred way to wear it is like a dress on its own!
- Easy and comfortable to wear: Kurti gowns are probably the easiest way to give an oomph to your ethnic wardrobe by not comprising on comfort and ease of wearing. It is one of the most comfortable of attires and undeniably very convenient to wear on any day.
- Avaialble in different patterns and fabrics: Whether it be a wedding, party at office or casual outing with friends, you can’t go wrong with choosing a kurti gown, as the options are literally endless. Decide on the type and the material of the kurti gown that you are looking for, and choose from the many different options available.
- Economical: The price range of the kurti gowns vary depending on the fabric, pattern and design of the material. However, as against the misconception that Indo western wear are extremely expensive, you will be surprised to see that kurti gowns are economically cheap to buy.
Top 10 Kurti Gown Designs to Be Seen in 2020
Here are our top choices of the ten best kurti gown designs available online.
Jaipur Kurti Gown
If you are looking for a kurti gown that is more casual and fit for everyday use, then you have got to check out this Jaipur print kurti gown. The ethnic motif pattern on the kurti gown gives it the distinctive ethnic flavor that is definitely highlighted with the hand printed design. The maxi length kurti can also be teamed up with trendy bottoms.
This mustard and off-white kurti gown is made from Mangalgiri and handloom south cotton fabric, hence is much suitable on a hot summer day! The cold shoulder sleeves give a contemporary twist to the ethnic kurti gown. Available on myntra.com for Rs.923.
Self Design Rayon Kurti Gown
This ankle length kurti gown is perfect to wear on a party or an event. The self-designed kurti gown is made of rayon and hence, is very comfortable to wear all day long. The striking factor of this kurti gown is definitely its color. The pinkish grape wine shade gives the kurti its subtle elegant look and makes you look classy.
The golden printed design and the matching golden buttons beautifully compliments the color of the kurti gown. Pair it up with matching golden footwear and golden earrings and steal the show at any party or wedding! This kurti is available on flipkart.com for a discounted price of Rs.899.
Mehendi Green Anarkhali Gown
Here is a kurti gown that is promisingly a winner on any occasion, be it a wedding, engagement or other festive occasions. The mehndi green Anarkali kurti gown has a unique yet familiar color that Indians are usually fond of. This party wear attire also has a flared hemline that makes it appear glamorous and graceful.
The tapetta silk gown is perfect for an evening party and beautifully compliments the chanderi silk dupatta. You can team up this classy long gown type kurti with ethnic accessories and heels. Check out the website peachmode.com to get this kurti gown for Rs.1,399.
Cotton Anarkali Gown
So, you have this grand evening party and want to dress up dramatically attractive, but you’re tight on your budget. In that case, we would recommend you to try out this kurti gown as, it can’t get any more spectacular at this cheap a price!
This taffeta satin Anarkali kurti gown is sure to make a strong style statement by itself. The deep wine purple shade beautifully compliments the intricate details on the yolk and the hemline. Made from cotton, this stylish kurti gown is also comfortable to wear. This kurti gown is sure to make you look elegant on any occasion! This long kurti from swagat saree is available on amazon.in for Rs.890.
Embroidered Gown with Jacket
Looking to dress up to the nines yet stay comfortable? Then this deep red maxi dress that is fashioned like an ethnic gown is for you. The beautiful colour, gold highlights, detailed work on the yoke, sheer gold jacket detailing and tasseled tie-up all work together to create a rich look that will be right for an evening of festivities.
Though the work is sumptuous, the gown looks elegant and not in the slightest over the top. The rayon fabric with which it is made make it light and comfortable to wear. However, do note this outfit must be dry cleaned only. Throw on a pair of gold sandals, some pretty gold danglers and you're good to go. This Embroidered Maxi Dress with Attached Jacket by Juniper is available on ajio.com for a discounted price of Rs.1,720, down from it's usual Rs.4,299, an absolute steal!
Digital Printed Gown Kurti
This digital printed kurti gown is a great option for a simple one-piece attire to your daily routine wardrobe. The Katha work pattern imprinted on the kurti is minimalistic to the core. In fact, this kurti gown boasts of effortlessness and sheer beauty at an affordable rate.
The kurti gown is available in two different colo Rs.The long kurti can either be worn as a dress on its own or paired up with leggings or other bottoms. This cotton Katha work long kurti gown is available on indiamart.com for Rs.500.
Turquoise Georgette Kurti Gown
Want to feel and look like a princess all the while being the center of attraction at the party? Then, check out this beautiful turquoise Anarkali kurti gown. This stunning kurti gown is made from georgette and hence, is very light and comfortable to wear.
The striking turquoise color is paired with contrasting shades of red and golden embroidery work. The flared hemline gives volume to the suit and hence, is great for all body types including the apple and inverted triangle shapes. This kurti gown is available on snapdeal.com for Rs.1,572.
Gold Print Flared Kurti Gown
Here is yet another fabulous long kurti gown that undoubtedly updates you with the latest trend in the fashion industry. This kurti gown made from rayon comes in a dark blue shade with golden printed design. The quality and print of the fabric adhere to high standards and the intricate detailing on the stitches are worth appreciation.
This flared kurti gown is perfect as a festive party wear and is sure to draw some attention. Add grandeur to the kurti by wearing golden heels and statement earrings! Available on limeroad.com for Rs.1,252.
Rayon print Anarkhali Kurti
Rev up your ethnic look this wedding season by wearing this beautiful kurti gown from Virunga. The off white and golden color combination gives the kurti an elegant and classy appeal. The mandarin collar and the long sleeves make it a modest wear fit for office too. The print pattern on the Anarkali gown adds to the appeal.
Since it is crafted with rayon fabric, this kurti gown will keep you at ease all day long. Check out this kurti gown on shoperstop.com for Rs.839 which is a 70 per cent discounted rate from the original price. Quite a deal!
Mustard Embroidrered Kurti Gown
The fashionista in you is definitely going to love this mustard long kurti gown. The embroidered kurti is sure to stand out on its own, but pairing it with the right accessories will take your dressing style to another level!
The long flowy kurti gown creates volume at the hemline and the silhouette highlights the body curves beautifully. This piece is perfect as a party wear or even as a casual wear, as it is very minimalistic and elegant. This kurti is quite expensive and is priced at Rs.5,600 on mirraw.com.
What Accessories to Wear with Your Kurti Gown?
Being desi is back in vogue. So, ladies make sure to incorporate ethnic style into your dressing and don’t forget to accessorize them right. Here are a few tips for you!