Get To Know the Different Types of Headphones
Five Major Types of Headphones
If you are planning to buy headphones for yourself, then you need to have an idea about how many different types of headphones are available in the market today. There are different types of headphones and it's very important for you to understand about them before you actually buy them. It can be hard for you to decide which the right type of headphone is for you if you have no knowledge about them.
Here is the list of types of headphones that are available in the market now:
- Closed Back Headphones: If you want to block all the outside noise, then the closed back headphones are the best choice. Usually, this kind of headphones is used by professionals who record music, so that the outside noise cannot disturb them.
- Open Back Headphones: This is quite opposite to what you have seen earlier. In this kind of headphones, sound and air can pass in and out of the ear cups. Audio engineers usually prefer this kind of headphones as they work on mixing sounds. This keeps the sound accurate.
- In-Ear headphones: If you are looking for convenience, portability, and versatility, then In-Ear Headphones are a good choice. This is the latest trend and most of the people are opting for this kind of headphones. Even when connected to your mobile phones or laptops, high-quality sound is produced.
- Bluetooth headphones: This is the world of wireless technologies and bluetooth headphones are the latest trend for people of all ages. These headphones come with chips inside them and with the help of those chips you will be able to connect with other devices with ease and then you can easily listen to music.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: These headphones will help in reducing all the surrounding sounds, except for what you are listening in your headphones. Usually, people prefer this kind of headphones when they are in a crowd and want to cancel all the unnecessary sounds around them.
Key Factors to Understand Before Choosing a Bluetooth Headset
The price range of the headphones will generally depend on two important factors. One of them is the facility that you are looking for like in-ear headphones, noise-canceling headphones, closed back headphones, and others. Along with this, the price also depends on the brand that you are choosing. There are a number of headphone brands available in the present market and each of them has a different price. If you are choosing the best brand, then you will have to pay the best price as well.
If you are going for Bluetooth based headphones, then you will have to charge them for using them. It is the same as the wireless earbuds as well. They might even need charging every day. Compared to the wireless earbuds, the Bluetooth headphones will last longer on terms of battery life. The battery life of wireless earphones is just 6 hours to 8 hours, whereas the Bluetooth headphones can last up to 24 hours.
Based on Usage
In simple words, when you are choosing a headphone, all you need to consider is the usage. You will have to buy it depending on how and where you are actually going to use it. If you are going to use it just at home or some recording theaters, then its better go for noise-canceling headphones. But if you want to use them in public places or library, then simple and small in-ear headphones would be a great choice.
Few Other Features To Look For
- The adjustability feature is one of the important features that you need to consider when you buying headphones. You should be able to adjust according to the head size and comfort levels.
- The headphone case is another feature to look for as that will help in storing the headphones in the right manner when not in use. Storing them just anywhere can damage them or create other problems.
- Some headphones come with a microphone and some do not have that feature. If you are looking for a two in one headphone that can help in listening to music and also to talk to someone, then make sure that you are picking up something that has a microphone attached to it.
- Portability should also be considered because you will not be able to carry over back headphones with ease as they are really large in size. Choosing in-ear headphones is a good choice.
- Warranty is a very important feature to consider, especially if you are choosing the best one with a big price tag.
Top 10 Affordable Bluetooth Earphones in India
1. Boat Rockerz 400 Extra Bass On the Ear Bluetooth Headphones
If you are a music lover or love to watch a lot of movies, then Bluetooth headphones are a great choice. These Bluetooth headphones with mic from Boat Rockerz provides you all that you need in a headphone. They are light in weight and provide high-quality sound. This can be used with a laptop, mobile phones, audio players and tablets as well. It has the feature of noise cancellation for better clarity of sound and Bluetooth connectivity as well. The white and yellow color Bluetooth headphone comes with amazing design as well. This is the best on-ear headphone at this price. You can buy this Boat Rockerz 400 Extra Bass Bluetooth headphone at Rs.1305/- from Tata Cliq.
2. Samsung Level U Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Neckband style headphones are also presently a trend and these Samsung Level U Bluetooth stereo headphones are a good choice. This comes in Gold color and has a flexible neckband. The ear tips of the headphones are also pretty comfortable for the person using them. There are two mics on each side of the headphones and hence there will be a better voice quality. The battery of the headphone lasts really long if you are using for talking it lasts for 11 hours and if you are using for playing music, then it lasts for 10 hours. This comes with a one year warranty. You can buy this Samsung Bluetooth neckband headphones for Rs.2,325/- from Amazon.
3. BL T450BT Extra Bass Bluetooth Headset with Mic
On-ear headphones are the present craze in the youngsters. If you are looking for one of the best headphones in the market, then JBL is definitely a brand that you can pick. These 450 BT extra bass Bluetooth headphones from JBL is a good choice. They come in black color with soft ear cups. It comes with a mic and is compatible with laptops. Audio players, mobiles, and tablets as well. The battery life of this headphone is 11 hours when you play music and can last longer if you use it just for talking or watching videos. This headphone is also available in white and other colors. You can buy these JBL Bluetooth headphones for Rs. 2199/- from Flipkart.
4. Mivi Thunder Beats Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
If you are looking for a headphone or earphone option that is sweat proof so that you can use it for your gym or workout sessions, then these Mivi Thunder beats wireless Bluetooth earphones are a great choice. These earphones will guarantee you high-quality sound and low noises. This is completely sweat proof and hence it can be your gym buddy. It has a battery life of 7 hours. It also comes with volume buttons and button to answer calls. It can be paired with two different devices at the same time. It is made of high-quality material also offers you one year warranty. You can buy these Mivi Thunder Bluetooth earphones at Rs. 1899/- from Amazon.
5. Sound One Latest BT-788 Bluetooth/Wireless Headphones
Another colorful option in wireless headphones is from Sound One. This is a green and black color headphone with excellent sound clarity levels. It has many facilities as well for taking calls even when you are moving. It also has a CVC 6.0 noise cancellation facility and hence no outside sounds can be disturbing you. They are light in weight and easy to carry to any place. For music and talking, the battery will last only for 5 to 6 hours. You can buy these Bluetooth headphones at Rs. 2990/- from Sound One.
6. DISC Bluetooth Headphones
Zebronics is a known brand for Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth speakers. This is a DISC headphone() which gives rich bass sound for your music. Music lovers are going to love this headphone as it also has an LED light on the ear cups which lighten according to the music being played. It also comes with a Micro SD card slot so that you can use your SD card for playing music. It has a mic for taking calls at any time and you can also listen to FM Radio. Charging time is one hour and the playback time is one hour. It is light in weight and easy to handle. You can buy these DISC Bluetooth headphones at Rs. 1259/- from Zebronics.
7. SkullCandy SCS2DUW-K003 Jib Wireless in-Ear Earphones with Mic
If you are looking for basically an earphone for your mobile phone for playing music and taking calls, then these SkullCandy earphones are a good option to consider. These earphones are black in color with mic. You can easily connect them with Bluetooth and stay connected for at least 6 hours. You will also get a two-year warranty with these earphones. They are easy to carry and store as the cable is thin and does not get damaged easily. The in-ear buds of the earphones make it more comfortable for listening to music. You can buy these Skull Candy Bluetooth earphones for Rs. 2279/- from Kharidiye.
8. Philips SHB5250 Bluetooth Earphone with Mic
Another popular brand in electronic devices is Philips. Next, on the list, you have a high-quality Bluetooth earphone from Philips. It has a mic attached to the earphones in order to make it easy for you to take calls. This comes in black in the neckband-style design. The audio quality is really high and the design is also spectacular. It is easily portable as it comes in simple neckband design and also has a Bluetooth attached to it. You can easily connect to the devices with Bluetooth connectivity and get started with the music. You can buy these Philips Bluetooth earphones for Rs. 2354/- from Croma.
9. Tagg Inferno, Wireless Bluetooth Earphone
If you are looking for something trendy and stylish, this is the design that you are looking for. These Tagg Inferno Wireless Bluetooth earphones provide the perfect listening experience. It comes with a mic attached for full calling facility. Noise cancellation and sweat proofing are the added advantages of buying these wireless earphones. For talking, the battery lasts for 8 to 10 hours and for music it will last for six hours. It is compatible with almost all kinds of smart devices with having the Bluetooth facility. The color and design of these earphones are special. These are a combination of black and red, which is just the right combination. It also comes with small round red and black carry case of the earphones. You can buy these Tagg Inferno Bluetooth earphones for Rs. 2249/- from Amazon.
10. Leaf Ear Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Sweatproof Sports Jogger Earphones
Another good choice for those who are looking for some earphones that are perfect for their workout session. Loud and clear music with sweat-proof facilities. Leaf earphones with Bluetooth are the answer for you. This is a sweat-proof earphone in carbon black color. Whether playtime or talk time, it is going to last for 7 hours and pairs very fast with any smart device that has Bluetooth facility. This product also comes with a one year warranty. You can buy these amazing Leaf wireless Bluetooth earphones at Rs.1999 from Amazon.
10 Best Affordable Bluetooth Earphones You Need to Try
With more and more gadgets ditching the headphone jack, its finally time to give Bluetooth headsets a try because like it or not, they're the future and they're here to stay. So here are 10 of the best and most affordable bluetooth headsets on the market today, which can score you some tech-savvy brownie points among your peers.