5 Lehenga Trends of 2022
When it comes to lehenga styles, are you constantly keen to step outside of your comfort zone and try out new colour palettes? The most recent lehenga trends for 2022 have it all. You'll find your perfect lehenga here, in a variety of delicate tones ranging from unique to minimalist options. Stylish and out-of-the-box lehengas have been handpicked exclusively for you, as they have been every year.
Here are some of the most recent lehenga designs to satisfy your quest for new options.
- Color-blocked lehenga Want to break some stereotypes with your new lehenga? Consider a colour-blocked lehenga that is sure to catch everyone's eye. As opposed to the monochrome colour palettes that have become overused at this point, this is surely a refreshing look. To find the best lehenga in this category, be sure to check through brilliant colours and exquisite details.
- Caped lehenga Have you ever fantasized about dressing up in a stunning lehenga and looking like an ethereal beauty? Then you'll love this latest trend of lehengas with capes. With that magnificent cape slung across your back, you'll seem nothing short of a royal. Capes are really fashionable right now due to their stylish and sleek appearance.
- Jacket lehenga Do you want to have a lehenga look that is both beautiful and professional? The latest trend of jacket lehengas is the ideal blend of Indo-Western style. Since the jacket will be the focal point of the lehenga, choose a gorgeous sweetheart or boat neck for your blouse.
- Pastel lehenga There's a reason why pastel-coloured lehengas have dominated the traditional apparel market for so long. It's because there's nothing quite like a muted pastel with exquisite flower patterns embroidered on it to look classy and peaceful.
- Lehenga has a trail Are you looking to make a statement with your new lehenga ensemble? Consider a lehenga with a beautiful trail. A dramatic trail to give your outfit that extra oomph.
6 Accessories that Will Glam up Your Lehenga Look
- Bold earrings The most popular piece of jewellery to wear with a lehenga is undoubtedly a pair of traditional earrings. The reason for this is that nothing complements a lehenga more than a pair of bold chandbaliyan or antique silver jhumkas.
- Ear cuffs For some, wearing an ear cuff may be a risky decision, but there's no turning back once you do. Ear cuffs will offer you a sleek and sophisticated appearance. If you go with a thicker ear cuff, make sure the lehenga you choose is basic to keep the look balanced.
- Choker A choker is a fashion statement in and of itself. When you want to draw attention to your delicate collar bones and neckline. To complement the choker, make sure your blouse's neckline is deep or V-shaped.
- Long necklace If you want to go for an Indo-western look, you'll need a long necklace. Wear a sleek satin shirt with your lehenga and a long statement necklace to complete the look.
- Maang tikas When it comes to a beautiful maang tikka placed delicately on the forehead, all the jewellery in the world can't compete. Match your lehenga with a stunning kundan maang tikka.
- Rings Do you wish to accessorise your lehenga with jewellery that provides subtle details? To finish the outfit, add exquisite kundan rings to your fingers.
5 Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Your Lehengas
- Repurpose it as a shirt The ultimate upgrade for a lehenga is to style it as a shirt lehenga. By transforming a regular lehenga into a shirt lehenga, you may instantly elevate your look. Make sure to finish the look with a stunning necklace.
- Repurpose as a western look Your lehenga can be transformed into a stylish maxi dress or a jumpsuit that will draw everyone's attention.
- Repurpose as an Anarkali kurta Your lehenga's blouse and skirt can be stitched together to create a beautiful Anarkali kurta right away. The shawl can also be turned into a jacket that goes well with the kurta.
- Repurpose as a Saree Do you want to spice up your saree look with something different? To add pizzazz to your appearance, use your old lehengas as an underskirt for your saree.
- Repurpose it with a belt A lehenga with a belt is a combination of traditional and western clothing. It's also an excellent choice if you want to make your waist appear slimmer.
10 Glamorous Lehengas from Limeroad to Ramp up Your Style
1. Brown Organza Flared Lehenga
The brown organza flared lehenga is a stunning ruffled organza lehenga. In terms of design and form, this lehenga appears to be incredibly delicate. If you choose to wear this lehenga, you will undoubtedly look stunning. The beautiful rose blossom motifs on the lehenga add so a lot to its value. On LimeRoad's Website, this lehenga is offered in a free size. This gorgeous lehenga may be yours for the low price of Rs.1,430. This order includes a semi-stitched skirt and an unstitched blouse. Finish off the look with a pair of dazzling statement earrings and you're ready to go.
2. Black Chanderi Flared Lehenga
One of the most enticing lehengas I've ever seen is the Black Chanderi Flared Lehenga. It's a dark shade of black with beautiful gota craftsmanship. With its lovely shade of baby pink, the shawl is a perfect match for the skirt. This gorgeous lehenga is also available in gold and pink, which are equally captivating as the black version. On LimeRoad's Website, this lehenga is offered in a free size. At a cost of Rs.4,463, you may own this stunning lehenga ensemble. The blouse can be sewn with a sweetheart neckline, which adds even more charm to the whole design.
3. Yellow Net Aline Lehenga
Varni's yellow net aline lehenga is a beautiful lehenga with rich embroidery. The sequin work on the lehenga adds to the wearer's beauty. It's the ideal outfit for glamming up your festive look. The lehenga's border is made of a flared net, which both beautifies it and makes walking more comfortable. The net dupatta has a border. Limeroad’s website sells this semi-stitched lehenga. The lehenga is free-size whereas the blouse is unstitched. The net-work of the blouse adds to its attractiveness. Lime Road's Website has it for sale for Rs. 3,299. You may glam up the outfit by wearing gold earrings with light nude makeup, which will make you appear picture-perfect.
4.Floral Flared Lehenga
This floral flared lehenga is appropriate for both festive occasions and intimate parties. It has a beige cambric patterned work that makes it appropriate for any occasion. It is also quite comfy to wear because it is made of cotton. The flowery lehenga can make you seem stunning at any event. It is available on the Lime Road's Website for the low price of Rs. 2,312. Both the lehenga and the blouse are stitched, therefore read the size chart before placing your order. The use of copper jewellery and natural makeup will complement the pastel trend of the outfit.
5.Grey Georgette Flared Lehenga
This two-piece georgette flared lehenga is popular among college females. The grey patterned tiered lehenga and choli combo is ideal for any college or social gatherings. The round-shaped blouse with embroidery work completes the look of the lehenga. The lehenga features stonework which makes it look beautiful. It is available on Lime Road for a reasonable price of Rs. 1,457. The georgette material of the lehenga makes it look stunning even when the lehenga isn't too heavy. Both the lehenga and the blouse are stitched, so be careful while placing an order. The silver jewellery was all that was needed to complete the look. It can be worn to any festival or college fest to appear gorgeous.
6. Multi Colored Silk Flared Lehenga
This lovely multicolored silk lehenga is ideal for any celebration. It also looks stunning when worn by a bride at her wedding. The lehenga and blouse both have a digital print of gota fabric. The dupatta is made of net with patchwork and is a nice addition to the ensemble. The embroidered silk embroidery on the lehenga and blouse adds a wonderful touch. The dori at the back of the blouse adds ethnic flair. The multi-coloured flared lehenga is available on Lime Road at a reasonable price of Rs. 2,119. The semi-stitched lehenga set has an unstitched blouse and a free-sized lehenga. The multicoloured jewellery is exactly what you need to glam up your outfit for any event.
7.Green Banarasi Flared Lehenga
This Green Banarasi Flared Lehenga is a semi-stitched lehenga with an unstitched blouse and is gorgeously beautiful. The lehenga gives you an A-line shape and fits well. The designs and style of this lehenga have no comparison. The lehenga and blouse are of green colour with a pattern of golden dots on the blouse and red -golden embroidery on the lehenga. The red embroidered dupatta is a thing of beauty. It is a simple embroidered lehenga that doesn't make you look overdressed and is perfect for any occasion. You can grab this stunning Lehenga on Lime Road's Website in free size for just Rs.1,299.It is also available in yellow, orange, purple, blue, and navy blue colours with the same design. Finish the look with a pair of golden-red earrings and elegant bangles.
8.Embroidered Saree Lehenga
One of the most beautiful saree lehengas you will ever see is the Embroidered Saree Lehenga. It's a wedding saree lehenga embraced in blue colour with complete embroidery on the blouse and skirt. There are blush pink and golden flowers all over the lehengas and blouse, making the piece attractive.
One cannot take the eye off this stunning lehenga. The dupatta is in the shade of green with broad blue colour embroidered border and golden dots in the center. It weighs around 1 kg, and the material used is velvet. The super lehenga saree is perfect for any bride. The masterpiece is exclusively available on Lime Road in free size at an affordable price of Rs.6,367. You can finish the look with bangles, Polki jewelry pieces, or go with Kundan jewelry.
9. Maroon Art Silk Flared Lehenga
Maroon art silk Flared lehenga is a lehenga from the royal collection. The lehenga and blouse are in the shade of maroon colour with a dupatta in a lighter shade of the same. It's a piece of art and is marvellous. The lehenga has an embroidered border around the waist and golden flowers in bail form on the flared portion. The blouse has the same designs, and the dupatta has embroidery on the border of maroon colour. A heavy choker with earrings, rings, and bangles will compete with the look and add charm to it.
You can rock your wedding or attend your friend's wedding ceremony in this stunning lehenga. If you wear this lehenga, you will look gorgeous and royal. You can get this piece at Rs.2,331 on Lime Road's Website.
10.Floral Print Flared Lehenga
This floral printed flared lehenga is perfect for occasions like festivals, sangeet, rituals or any other events where you need a combination of a modern and ethnic look. The lehenga is pretty and simply elegant, giving a soothing vibe. The combination of an orange blouse with a silver lining on the neck and a black lehenga with orange flowers is perfect. A yellow dupatta with flowers adds contrast to the outfit. The simplicity of the lehenga is its authentic beauty.
The beautiful lehenga is made from poly silk fabric and is comfortable to wear. You can complement the look with a minimal make, dazzling earrings, and lightweight bangles. At the cost of Rs.1,727, you will get this beautiful lehenga with an unstitched blouse from none other than your favourite Lime Road's Website.
Pick a suitable colour
Don’t just blindly pick a red lehenga because most of the brides do. There are so many fresh colours our fashion connoisseurs come up with, every year. Be open to experimentation and make a bold bride on your big day. When choosing your bridal lehenga also ensure that you are taking weather & lighting conditions into consideration. Before splurging on a readymade designer lehenga, don’t forget to take enough trials. Make sure the lehenga fits your body well and accentuates all your high points.